Profit Management EA

I am looking for an EA that when added to a chart will place a trade and manage the profit of the trade.

Entry is manual. This is based off of finding an entry after a pair breaks a TL and retraces to a FIB level. Iam going to attach an image of a trade I took this week. This set-up is for manual trades that are found.

The EA needs to be able to place 10 lots on and pull off 'x' amount of pips at each tarket level.

If it is possible it would be nice to put in FIB EXTENSION levels for the LIMITS instead of an amount of pips. Also, nice to put in an actual STOP LEVEL instead of an amount of pips for the stop.

Would also be nice to have a trailing stop that will move up in blocks.

TRADE SETTINGS:

Lots: 10

Stop Loss: 30 (or stop level: example: 1.2230)

Target1: 20 (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2330)

LotsToClose1: 2

Target2: 40 (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2350)

LotsToClose2: 2

Target3: 60 (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2370)

LotsToClose3: 2

Target4: 80 (or FIB EXT level: example: 1.2390)

LotsToClose4: 2

TRAIL SETTINGS:

UseTrailingStop: True

TrailingStop: 40

Hopefully someone knows of an EA that comes close to this or can make one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Money Duck

Files:
chf2.gif  32 kb
ch3.gif  32 kb

Does anyone have an EA like the one mentioned in the first post or can anyone code it?

As I know that we have 4 or 5 EAs which are trailing the the orders in anyway. Besides there is some EA (probable in elite section) to palce the order immediately after attaching it to the chart. But I think we do not have any EA which is doing the same thing +

trendlines and fibo.

Please find the link about what we have concerning this subject. there are some EAs in elite section (3 or 4) but I am not giving the links. Elite members may go to links section to see the same.

Sorry if some links are repeated.

Trailing stop EAs/scripts.

- script to modify the order by mouse on the chart is here.

- StepStopExpert_v1.1: EA to trail the orders.

- EMATrailing Stop EA: trailing stop based on an EMA. Original thread is here.

- Trailing stop EA with instruction in pdf file about how to use it is here.

EA which is managing the other EAs/orders (closing on loss, profit, equity, magic numbers and so on):

1. CloseAll-PL EA is here.

2. CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached Ea is here.

3. MultiPositionExpert. - elite section.

- 'Close all' scripts and CloseOnTime EA are here.

- scripts for opening of manual orders with Magic Numbers are here.

- SpreadToCheck EA (spread checker): expert will record current time and current spread in *.csv file.

- spread monitor indicator is here.

- EA to delete pendind orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to delete all pendind orders: original thread.

- EA to close the orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to close open trades based on equity or account floating loss reaches: public thread.

- HotKey for buy/sell orders: the thread is here.

- StepStopExpert EA from Igorad. I used this EA for the orders opened manually. It works. Ready to use and for everybody. It is very simple EA to move trailing stop. All the settings are changable.

- Tight Trailing Stops EA from Nicholishen.

- Kalenzo posted trailing stop code here which may be used in EAs (for programmers).

- some trailing stop codes (mostly usefull for programmers) are here.

- Trailing Stop EA posted long time ago.

- E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV.

- many trailing files are here. I tried it some time ago.

The other thread about tailing stop with some codes was started here.

The other EA for trailing stop is here.

newdigital:
As I know that we have 4 or 5 EAs which are trailing the the orders in anyway. Besides there is some EA (probable in elite section) to palce the order immediately after attaching it to the chart. But I think we do not have any EA which is doing the same thing +

trendlines and fibo.

Please find the link about what we have concerning this subject. there are some EAs in elite section (3 or 4) but I am not giving the links. Elite members may go to links section to see the same.

Sorry if some links are repeated.

Trailing stop EAs/scripts.

- script to modify the order by mouse on the chart is here.

- StepStopExpert_v1.1: EA to trail the orders.

- EMATrailing Stop EA: trailing stop based on an EMA. Original thread is here.

- Trailing stop EA with instruction in pdf file about how to use it is here.

EA which is managing the other EAs/orders (closing on loss, profit, equity, magic numbers and so on):

1. CloseAll-PL EA is here.

2. CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached Ea is here.

- 'Close all' scripts and CloseOnTime EA are here.

- scripts for opening of manual orders with Magic Numbers are here.

- SpreadToCheck EA (spread checker): expert will record current time and current spread in *.csv file.

- spread monitor indicator is here.

- EA to delete pendind orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to delete all pendind orders: original thread.

- EA to close the orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to close open trades based on equity or account floating loss reaches: public thread.

- HotKey for buy/sell orders: the thread is here.

- StepStopExpert EA from Igorad. I used this EA for the orders opened manually. It works. Ready to use and for everybody. It is very simple EA to move trailing stop. All the settings are changable.

- Tight Trailing Stops EA from Nicholishen.

- Kalenzo posted trailing stop code here which may be used in EAs (for programmers).

- some trailing stop codes (mostly usefull for programmers) are here.

- Trailing Stop EA posted long time ago.

- E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV.

- many trailing files are here. I tried it some time ago.

The other thread about tailing stop with some codes was started here.

The other EA for trailing stop is here.

newdigital

I recieve error message for this link . Is it at ellite section ?

If so may you post it here ?

Why would you use a strategy like this? One of those stops is the most profitable (that has to be), so why not close all at that stop?

ThomasB:
Why would you use a strategy like this? One of those stops is the most profitable (that has to be), so why not close all at that stop?

That is true that the last TAKE PROFIT area is the most pips away, but not every move goes the distance. Some of them only hit FIB EXT 1 - then reverse. Some go to FIB EXT 2 - then reverse. Some to to FIB EXT 3 - then reverse. And some continue on from there.....that is why we leave a few lots on to ride the rest of the trade....if it continues.

Nothing new on this strategy. Been around for years....Most traders are using EAs with set limit numbers instead. Manual system...pull fibs to get targets and use those to lock in profits.

Thanks for the links, NewDigital....I will check them out and look for the ones in the Elite Section.

Could not find this EA in the Elite Section.

omid650:
newdigital

I recieve error message for this link . Is it at ellite section ?

If so may you post it here ?

It is from elite section. But it was some public thread as well to modify the orders by mouse (could not find it sorry).

Money Duck:
Could not find this EA in the Elite Section.

There are files thread and links thread (sticky threads) in elite section. So elite members are able to find EAs/indicators in very easy way. It is closed threads so I can post only.

There are two way to "fix the problem" with searching the files/indicators/EAs on the forum:

- go to elite section to see those files and links threads;

and/or

- I may copy those two threads from elite section to the public (in "as is" way) because it is the links only.

I started to do it (files thread and links/systems/indicators thread) from elite section because it is more smaller place and easier to do. But I think we should have the same things in public as well.

But, anyway people will ask "where can i find ..."

Irrespective off. That is why I don't speed this process up.

newdigital:
It is from elite section. But it was some public thread as well to modify the orders by mouse (could not find it sorry).

There are files thread and links thread (sticky threads) in elite section. So elite members are able to find EAs/indicators in very easy way. It is closed threads so I can post only.

There are two way to "fix the problem" with searching the files/indicators/EAs on the forum:

- go to elite section to see those files and links threads;

and/or

- I may copy those two threads from elite section to the public (in "as is" way) because it is the links only.

I started to do it (files thread and links/systems/indicators thread) from elite section because it is more smaller place and easier to do. But I think we should have the same things in public as well.

But, anyway people will ask "where can i find ..."

Irrespective off. That is why I don't speed this process up.

Thanks NewDigital for your help.

If this forum is like most which I am sure it is....if you post a link to the Elite Section out here in the main forum....they will not be able to access it unless they are a member anyway. Good extra advertisement for it.

Reason: