Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 186

mladen:
The conditions on your picture are arbitrary (for example, before the first entry you have marked, there is a same candle that should be an entry - before the big bullish candle, but you did not mark it).

Mr. Mladen is every goal on the opening of the new candle is off-line

Then shut down the same candle inside the line. .

And entering into a new candle after candle arrow.

Thank you sir, help me please.

krelian99:

Without special service you don't get the data for real volume. I don't understand all the ballyhoo about real volume at all. Tick volume is better than real volume. These indis are very good and for your demand more than suitable. Use the candles indi (chart must be in background) and you'll see.

i was going to experiment with this in stock market which real volume is available thanks

mladen:
The conditions on your picture are arbitrary (for example, before the first entry you have marked, there is a same candle that should be an entry - before the big bullish candle, but you did not mark it).

Sir, I want this index works on the terms of the model that I mentioned.

Index is working with the terms of the formation of this model only.

Salute you sir

Hi, @mladen, @mrtools.

please change the stars to something more friendly like normal arrow,i tried but it give out of array error.

deadsoul:

Hi, @mladen, @mrtools.

please change the stars to something more friendly like normal arrow,i tried but it give out of array error.

Try this (set the arrow up and arrow code to desired value, 158 or 159 could be a good choice)

mladen:
Try this (set the arrow up and arrow code to desired value, 158 or 159 could be a good choice)

thank you so much...master....but still when compile it give the same error even without changing anything..

(2016.08.15 00:51:46.390    keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.05_nmc GBPJPY,H1: array out of range in 'keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.05_nmc.mq4' (163,60)

can you please give me the adjusted value with EX4 file...

Hello. Is it possible to make the white line indicator VKW two-color?
Files:

deadsoul:

thank you so much...master....but still when compile it give the same error even without changing anything..

(2016.08.15 00:51:46.390    keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.05_nmc GBPJPY,H1: array out of range in 'keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.05_nmc.mq4' (163,60)

can you please give me the adjusted value with EX4 file...

That happens when you add

#property strict

to that code. Do not do that. Use the code as it is posted (do not change it - remove the strict from the code that you added and all shall work just the way it is supposed to work. Here is an example how that thing looks like without any change

Otherwise, if you want to have the "strict" way, you have to change much more than just adding the "#property strict" to the code

Intrest1:
Hello. Is it possible to make the white line indicator VKW two-color?

Hi Moderators

Grey/white signaling line with slope coloring with zero center/middle line (for red/blue bands) addition too,plz.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi Moderators

Grey/white signaling line with slope coloring with zero center/middle line (for red/blue bands) addition too,plz.

regards

I am afraid I do not understand the post. Would you please clarify it?
Reason: