Elite indicators :) - page 1082

tropicalrecon:

I do not have the mathematics needed. BUT, how about this, thinkorswim has ttm trend by John Carter, I applied it to heikin ahsi candles on a tick chart. Only problem is I can't use the wonderful indicators that yourself and Mrtools have created on thinkorswim obviously.

Would this indicator be possible with the option to turn on/off heikin ashi candles sticks?

Ignore the hull moving average.

Tropicalrecon, have this verson of TTM Trend candles not sure if it's the same or not.

ttm_candles.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Step ma of averages

This is a new indicator

It is a new, rewritten step ma that uses one of 20 types of averages for calculations. Some are producing quite interesting results. Some parameters playing is required but even after a short playing it becomes obvious that it is a useful tool. Possible types of averages used in calculations :

0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weghted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

stepma_averages.mq4

The calculation is rewritten and cleaned up, so there is no possibility of repainting in any combination now. Some playing with parameters advised (depending on time frames mainly) but it is fun ....

Hi mladen can you please change the calculation of this indicator to involve RSI as input instead of price.

Upgraded CCI digital Kahler with price filtering and a choice of 20 price types : cci_digital_kahler_2.mq4

Merry Christmas all! I have absolutely no requests to mladen or mrtools, just want to say what an amazing job you guys have done and continue to do. The indicators just seem to get better and better... I need another 2 or 3 years (or 10) to even review what you have coded let alone have the audacity to ask for something new or modified, because you have probably already done it... and done better than that.

Cheers and hope you have a great 2016!

mladen:
Upgraded CCI digital Kahler with price filtering and a choice of 20 price types : cci_digital_kahler_2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for adding new features in CCI,i am afraid it will be too much on happy and holy christmas busy days,if i asked for same in stoch ver , and all new averages in all two CCI and STOCH,but no problem,when you can manage time for these requests,

regards

SATrader2011:

I have seen how helpful people in this forum are and have joined in the hope of also being helped. I understand that I do this at the risk of being thrown out as I am intruding on your privacy - However, at the young age of 80 I have tried to get to grips with some coding, but somehow it seems beyond me. I recognize my intrusion, and apologize- (but silently hoping to get help though) - I have spent many hours reading what all the trading/coding doctors and professors here have said, and quite frankly I am in awe of some of the things that you do. I was wondering if as not such a Guru trader I may find some one to help me to get the following indi coded or perhaps direct me to an existing one.

My need is the following:-

I would like to have a normal ADX NRP which changes the colour of the signal line (not the + or - lines), every time the trend direction changes. Perhaps green as it shows an up trend and red as it changes to a down trend.

Thank you. Again I apologize if I have interrupted your privacy, if you feel disinclined to assist I will understand and will take no exception at all . Although I do thank you in the hope and anticipation of your assistance also for me.

Yes factual - 8 - 1 2016 - 80 years young

SATrader2011:
Yes factual - 8 - 1 2016 - 80 years young

SATrader2011, made this one maybe you can use, it has options to remove the histogram if you want.

wilders_dmi_nrp__histo_mtf__alerts__arrows.ex4

mrtools:

SATrader2011, made this one maybe you can use, it has options to remove the histogram if you want.

wilders_dmi_nrp__histo_mtf__alerts__arrows.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the new optional histo version....by its name NRP make me think and created doubts about all the rest adx,dmi,dmx indies........,if there are repainting issue with adx,dmi,dmx indicators,i have above 60 versions,only with 3 versions written nrp,one of those is dex ver,other one adxm and one adx crosses , so if i guess all the rest with repainting issue, ,

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the new optional histo version....by its name NRP make me think and created doubts about all the rest adx,dmi,dmx indies........,if there are repainting issue with adx,dmi,dmx indicators,i have above 60 versions,only with 3 versions written nrp,one of those is dex ver,other one adxm and one adx crosses , so if i guess all the rest with repainting issue, ,

regards

Mntiwana, would imagine most of the versions don't repaint(especially the ones created by Mladen and I), when I added nrp to the name was saying that the coloring on the adx doesn't repaint that's all.

mrtools:
Mntiwana, would imagine most of the versions don't repaint(especially the ones created by Mladen and I), when I added nrp to the name was saying that the coloring on the adx doesn't repaint that's all.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

thanks for early reply,really before i was about to cry,lol,of course yours and mladens versions are by birth nrp,no doubts,always i keep remember to look in first for "copy right and link"already some where i wrote ,you two gentle men are the title brand name for nrp indicators creator,only when and where it is written nrp,that force to think if this kind indies were repainting ones before you touch those. regards

Reason: