Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 197

KumoBreake:

it uses increasing vol just for bullish & decreasing vol just for bearish . can u correct this ?

draw arrow if (n consecutive bullish or bearish) synchronize with (n consecutive decreasing or increasing vol)

User this then

Files:

Dear MLADEN, 

Can you add Stop Price box with changeable width as shown in the picture to your indicator Volty Channel Stop on jurik. 

I used to watch exit level than market Price. Please make it possible. Thanks in advance.

mladen:

User this then

well first i'm gonna say thank & second congratulation for making the "holygrail"

3bar:

this based on 5 bar :

KumoBreake:

well first i'm gonna say thank & second congratulation for making the "holygrail"

Shhhh, don't tell that :)

KumoBreake:

1K pips in your pocket or in us traders,did you check and test it on different market price movement situations,it is A regular/continues down fall of price movement,any indicator can work same in such situations.

i guess you are going say good bye to us and TSD,you found holy grail :)

mladen:
:-)

mntiwana:

1K pips in your pocket or in us traders,did you check and test it on different market price movement situations,it is A regular/continues down fall of price movement,any indicator can work same in such situations.

i guess you are going say good bye to us and TSD,you found holy grail :)

:-) Holy shit :-)

KumoBreake:

3bar:

this based on 5 bar :

With out offending you and make you feel angry at me,what about this :)

3 bar state

mladen:
it looks better than most of commercial indicators (just based on those 2 picture) ! if someone post this in the "something interesting" section i would say to myself "it repaints" :))

mntiwana:

With out offending you and make you feel angry at me,what about this :)

3 bar state

Compared to gains it is not bad at all
Reason: