Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 198

KumoBreake:
it looks better than most of commercial indicators (just based on those 2 picture) ! if someone post this in the "something interesting" section i would say to myself "it repaints" :))
I can confirm (for everybody) : it does not repaint

KumoBreake:
it looks better than most of commercial indicators (just based on those 2 picture) ! if someone post this in the "something interesting" section i would say to myself "it repaints" :))

Till when you do not explain whole of your logic,how one can understand exact and or positive/negative comments.

even so simple and single indicators can do that if used long term trades,for example these in the given picture.same thing can be created with step indicators and with so many others too with out mtf status :)

mntiwana:

Till when you do not explain whole of your logic,how one can understand exact and or positive/negative comments.

even so simple and single indicators can do that if used long term trades,for example these in the given picture.same thing can be created with step indicators and with so many others too with out mtf status :)

this is the logic : "draw arrow if (n consecutive bullish or bearish) synchronize with (n consecutive decreasing or increasing vol)"

KumoBreake:
this is the logic : "draw arrow if (n consecutive bullish or bearish) synchronize with (n consecutive decreasing or increasing vol)"
If indicator is not drawing arrows according the logic (3 consecutive) you explained here and in your previous posts that you was convincing boss to create such a indicator....... and in your above K pictures you have not showed vol indi, means you was flying simply with arrows :)

KumoBreake:

that's ur take on the subject , my take is i asked for something , mladen was kind to code it , i joked about this indi being holygrail!  again without any well defined tp/sl/entry & backtesting them it's not clear followin those arrows profitable or not . & if u read the first post that i requested this indi , i clearly asked mladen to not use "arrows" .

:) :)

KumoBreake:

that's ur take on the subject , my take is i asked for something , mladen was kind to code it , i joked about this indi being holygrail!  again without any well defined tp/sl/entry & backtesting them it's not clear followin those arrows profitable or not . & if u read the first post that i requested this indi , i clearly asked mladen to not use "arrows" .

A version without the arrows. Using dots instead

steam1:

Hi Mladen, On your next version of Parabolic SAR of KAMA would you please consider a fill area on the Kama Channel to help breakup trend and
 Flat zones, Kind of like a histogram style to help with visualization , If it can be done it would make it that much better, Many Thanks

Yes, but why did you mark some flat zones, and the others you did not?

steam1:
Hi, With those settings the Kama lines change , upper is blue and lower is orange so it is a neutral signal and it goes sideways, then in some instances their both the same, Top line is HA High and bottom is HA Low, so depending were price is determines color change. If I missed a few flat zones it was late night, But generally the flat zone are when Parabolic dots and KAMA lines come together and when they open up its trending 

Steam

do you think if channel widen (width wise) a bit it will be more help full ?

any way i like your idea and picture :)

steam1:
Hi mntiwana, That"s another option running the fill area out to the parabolic dots which would give it a nice cloud effect but you lose the step chart feel, maybe a couple settings for either or if it can be done at all, Thanks for the input

What are your setting in M1?

and i want widen the channel for to more accommodate flat zones (no trade/trend zone) when price bars are inside the channel.

steam1:
Here is the set file for Parabolic SAR KAMA 2.1_2 , Let me know if you have any success
Link not working,better solution upload template :)
Reason: