Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 195

redwed:
Thanks for this sir mladen.

One more favor if i may ask. Can you put alert/notifications once the market are trending?
What criteria for trending or how you declare it is trending now,might be trending for you not for others.

mntiwana:
What criteria for trending or how you declare it is trending now,might be trending for you not for others.
It works (depending on the ATRmode parameter) by comparing atr or MAsThreSHoldPips to the difference between the two averages, and if that difference is smaller than the atr or MAsThreSHoldPips then there is a "squeeze" ("squize"). The assumption is that the two averages are going to get closer when the trend slows down, which is not a bad assumption as long as you have one fast and one slow average. If you get the averages close to each other (periods) than that assumption is false, so one should always make sure that there is some significant difference in averages periods in order to have that indicator work as expected

mladen:
It works (depending on the ATRmode parameter) by comparing atr or MAsThreSHoldPips to the difference between the two averages, and if that difference is smaller than the atr or MAsThreSHoldPips then there is a "squeeze" ("squize"). The assumption is that the two averages are going to get closer when the trend slows down, which is not a bad assumption as long as you have one fast and one slow average. If you get the averages close to each other (periods) than that assumption is false, so one should always make sure that there is some significant difference in averages periods in order to have that indicator work as expected

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explained answer.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explained answer.

regards

I'm glad that mr mladen explained them in a proper manner (the reason behind the signals).

Here is some example:

this is the example

Simple 36 pips can be made when market is trending.

I hope mr mladen can come up with alert and push notification version.

mladen:
Sir, can you consider https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178397/page130. The user will get the alert once it goes out of 'trending' area and goes in 'trending' area. Meaning, we will get trending, ranging area alerts according to this indicator.

redwed:
Sir, can you consider https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178397/page130. The user will get the alert once it goes out of 'trending' area and goes in 'trending' area. Meaning, we will get trending, ranging area alerts according to this indicator.
The "zones" version already have alerts (and some more things extra)

mladen:
The "zones" version already have alerts (and some more things extra)
I download the link you provided squize_ma averages zones mtf 2.01, but i like 35_MA_SquizeMA_Ed_FLET_colorMod nmc 1.1 version better. The looks and signal is better on the latter. I don't like vertical lines/colours behind the background. The signal also 'consistent' from time to time as they use atr. 

Please, can you make a mtf+alerts with 35_MA_SquizeMA_Ed_FLET_colorMod nmc 1.1? 

Thank you in advance for your attention on this matter. 

why i need them

Dear all,

A quick request please: 

Does anyone have a non-repainting/non-recalculating, historical support and resistance indicator?

or it just doesnt exist? 

Many thanks in advance,

yuhu  

yuhu:

Dear all,

A quick request please: 

Does anyone have a non-repainting/non-recalculating, historical support and resistance indicator?

or it just doesnt exist? 

Many thanks in advance,

yuhu  

Did you see and noticed the latest SR of today from MLADENs.

steam1:

Hi mntiwana, I missed this one would you be so kind to post a link

Thank you

Hi Steam1

That is here attached ...... any way i liked you picture at thread "experiment" post 479,that is interesting,mostly indies are mtf.

Files:
Reason: