Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 199

mladen:
A version without the arrows. Using dots instead
i'm sorry

steam1:
Here you go
Thanks steam,i am talking and asking for the picture posted at post number 1986-above,is it using kama 2.1 indicator ver ...... https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page133#comment_1826110

steam1:
All most sure it's kama 2.1__2,
But unfortunately this template not working with me,i applied at gbpjpy m1,the indicator 2.1 is in proper place,ok print the parameters and post the next easy step :)

steam1:
Sorry about that-
 It worked,thanks ........ now explain me how you analyze or experiment,when dots and price bars are out of channel (solid twin lines blue and orange ones) opposite way,i means price bars up and dots down same on other side in down trend,this you consider as trend and when price bars are inside channel and dots on solid line then it is ranging/choppy market situation,if i guest you right ???

Hi mladen,

Do you think you could change the fill code in this Ribbon indy so that it uses the same drawfill code as used in the Super Passband filter indy?

Thanks and all the best

Xard777 

Files:

xard777:

Hi mladen,

Do you think you could change the fill code in this Ribbon indy so that it uses the same drawfill code as used in the Super Passband filter indy?

Thanks and all the best

Xard777 

Xard777

Thanks for your providing a good alternate ribbon but it fixed and with out any options in property ..... but i love pay thanks again your expert interest in our topic....... i think you loved super passband 1.1 more than me .lol.

regards

steam1:
It sounds like you have it, The problem is the flat zone(No Trade Zone) ,the top line is blue with orange dots and the bottom line is orange with blue dots. Not to much goes on in between,yes choppy most of the time so if your going to code it for fill why not use a neutral color ,then when all colors confirm fill with blue or orange lines. It's a little easier spotting break-outs. If price does breakout you have a couple of other indies also to help confirm trade entries. The other option is to leave the Flat zone blank and add Fill lines when Parabolic Sar and Kama lines are both the same color , might be easier to code, Try and widen the channel you seam to have a knack for different settings let me know how  you do
I think,you just mess-up a lot different things together,keep in mind,every next tool/indicator is calculating differently (code wise) so their results most of time different,colored bars not matching to any thing,lol

xard777:

Hi mladen,

Thanks and all the best

Xard777 

Here it is

Two can be combined too, use UniqueID parameter to set unique value for each instance

Files:

mladen:

Here it is

Two can be combined too, use UniqueID parameter to set unique value for each instance

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgrading this ribbon with all necessary options but looks heavy on system.(freezing)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgrading this ribbon with all necessary options but looks heavy on system.(freezing)

regards

That I can not make simpler for this type of "fill" without limiting the number of fills

Use the attached and use the MaxBars to limit the number of filled bars

Files:
Reason: