Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 150

mladen:

timmyhanke

Don't misunderstand my question, but if it works OK, why changing it? I mean, you tested it, it suits you and you can use it in trading. Is that correct?

It works in lower spread, but as soon as it has a spread 3-5 pips its starts to struggle.
And it makes profits but the loosing trades are bigger than what i want them to be , so hopefully i can manage that through averages.
So for now its either a good trading day or a bad trading day , and when its changed hopefully it will be great days and days that are totally okey. 

It would mean alot if you added the averages to it , you dont have to add all of them , but just a couple would be nice :) 

It works ok when the spread is low , but when the spread gets to a 4-5 pips it starts to struggle.
So for now its either a good trading day or a bad trading day , because the loosing once are bigger than what i want them to be.
So hopefully i can control the trades better with averages added to it. 
You dont have to add all of the averages to it , but just a couple would be nice, like the 19 averages is more than enough :) 

My reply didnt seem to work so i had to write a new comment. 

borgesr:

Dear Mladen,

The sample lock profit is very interesting but unfortunately it did not work in the tests I did.

The others who have make the profit lock properly as in the code below but the Back test generates several errors 130.

borgesr

Error 130 means that the price used for either stop loss or take profit is wrong. So, you have to check why the price used by the EA is not accepted by your broker

mladen:

borgesr

Error 130 means that the price used for either stop loss or take profit is wrong. So, you have to check why the price used by the EA is not accepted by your broker

Dear @mladen,

It looks like an interesting and effective working scalping indicator in addition. 

Have you knowledge about it original? Is it repaint or not? 

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

It looks like an interesting and effective working scalping indicator in addition. 

Have you knowledge about it original? Is it repaint or not? 

Sorry - it repaints

i downloaded this free indi from mql and its doing a good job by drawing zigzags based on fractals but here's the problem ,  i dont want it to ignore past fractals that have higher high or lower low over than upcoming fractal in same direction . i think picture is clear 

Files:

Hi, would be possible if someone add a value of standard deviation on moving average. So it would be look like bands. I tried to do it by myself but i
Files:

mladen:
Sorry - it repaints

Himm... Bad news for me!

Ok thank you for the valuable and important information. 

Dear @mladen, can you make this indicator histo version please? ("step one more average 2.2.mq4")

xoxo12:
Hi, would be possible if someone add a value of standard deviation on moving average. So it would be look like bands. I tried to do it by myself but i

xoxo12

Every bollinger bands indicator works like that

KumoBreake:

i downloaded this free indi from mql and its doing a good job by drawing zigzags based on fractals but here's the problem ,  i dont want it to ignore past fractals that have higher high or lower low over than upcoming fractal in same direction . i think picture is clear 

Why not using fractals then?
Reason: