FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 144

Who has any idea about the movement of EUR/USD and GBP/USD (at the moment) ?

s_aullma:
Margaret, did you get any insider info on what Benny is up to? Share it if you have it.
Yes he already spoke yesterday, I posted his speech on the forum. There will probably be a 3rd round of quantitative easing.

margaret:
Yes he already spoke yesterday, I posted his speech on the forum. There is likely to be a 3rd round of quantitative easing.
Thank you.

margaret:
Yes he already spoke yesterday, I posted his speech on the forum. There is likely to be a 3rd round of quantitative easing.
So it's back to the upside like yesterday?

seolink74:
So we're walking up again like yesterday?
And how would the stock market react to such news?

You can't tell whether it's pushed past the level or not.

margaret:
and how would the stock market react to such news?
How long does it usually last? A couple of hours?

OnGoing:
How long does it usually take to perform? A couple of hours?
About 2 hours.

2011.07.14 16:17:28 *Dexia has sued Deutsche Bank, accusing it of fraud over $1bn in mortgage-backed securities it bought from the German bank - Bloomberg News

ZetM:
Nothing personal. I'm fine with him. If my thoughts, annoy you, just don't read my posts, and don't pay attention to me. The principle is simple...... Let the baby have his fun, he's not bothering anyone....)))) Or does he?

Just skipping your posts. Imho, a shaman's tambourine. Back and forth. VA may be capable of predicting something, and actually predicts market cyclicality, but for newcomers to the navigator (https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853) VA - there is only your post(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133991/page8#483132). You are a good student, but keep learning from the Author (Elliot) and not his adepts (Pretcher et al). Strange that the moderators took the first one they caught - YOU, it would be better to give links to Elliot's books. Your intraday forecasts, especially the work-trade markup, are in no way beyond graphomania and self-aggrandizement. Watch the boat. Wavemaker. Draw your waves as you wish, trade on them yourself. Nothing personal. 8--).

ZS. There are reindeer here, bullshit artists who collect all the information. And Margaret asks all the time. Don't confuse them...

Reason: