LSMA, Polynomial and other Regression with Experts and Indicators - page 4

MrPip,

thanks for the EA,

yes BB_squeeze is another great indicator. I put an arrow on the chart to point out how precise the indicator shows a strong entry.

The second arrow shows how LSMA (red line) contradicts another trend indicator (green bars) to identify 'no trading zone'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found an interesting thread that has some TP code, so if it's good, I will post it.

Files:
30min.gif  46 kb

mq4rex,

Is that the i-Gentor LSMA&EMA in the same subwindow as XO? And what version of bb squeeze is that? It's v4 in my pic.

mq4rex:
MrPip,

thanks for the EA,

yes BB_squeeze is another great indicator. I put an arrow on the chart to point out how precise the indicator shows a strong entry.

The second arrow shows how LSMA (red line) contradicts another trend indicator (green bars) to identify 'no trading zone'.

I found an interesting thread that has some TP code, so if it's good, I will post it.

i-Gentor LSMA_EMA

robp,

yes, it is i-Gentor LSMA_EMA.

Changing LSMA_EMA values gives interesting results.

MrPip:
I thought of this as well. The problem is the limit on indicator buffers. For 3 colors we would be limited to 2 timeframes per indicator window.

I do have a version that plots one per window and have attached it to the third post.

I modified one that I have that also can use HMA, Ehlers iTrend and nonLagMA.

For those you need the 3 other indicators.

Robert

Hi Robert - can you post the one that shows MTF Non-lag MA. Is it worth making an indicator that shows the 3 colours for just 2 timeframes? Could be useful.

Thanks,

Paul.

Mq4rex,

Can you post your version of bb squeeze? Here's the one I have.

mq4rex:
MrPip,

thanks for the EA,

Files:

bb_squeeze

robp,

please find the indicator attached

Files:
bbsqueeze.mq4  6 kb

Mr. Pip,

On the NTF LSMA indicator, do you apply that twice in the same window, each with its own setting, for example, 5 and 16, and then does the resultant squares show you the cross direction in 4 TFs? Is that how it works or am I thinking of something different?

Mtf_lsma

robp:
Mr. Pip, On the NTF LSMA indicator, do you apply that twice in the same window, each with its own setting, for example, 5 and 16, and then does the resultant squares show you the cross direction in 4 TFs? Is that how it works or am I thinking of something different?

MTF_LSMA is a single line indicator that shows the value of LSMA on different time periods. Each time period will have its own window. It has nothing to do with the cross.

The N4_TF_LSMA_Bar combines 4 time frames in a single window but does not show the yellow line.

Robert

MTF_MA indicator

stav01:
Hi Robert - can you post the one that shows MTF Non-lag MA. Is it worth making an indicator that shows the 3 colours for just 2 timeframes? Could be useful.

Thanks,

Paul.

Here is the indicator and the others it needs for nonlag, hma and ehlers iTrend.

Robert

Files:

Robert. Can you help me please?

I need a VERY lagging MA as a filter. It should be easy to use and show only current trend so my EA won't open both buys and sells but will use only either buys or sells or not trade if the price is close to MA.

It should be VERY lagging so it shows only the current trend on H4 or D1.

Reason: