Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 148

deleted... doubt cleared...

djmory:
hi and thanks for everyone please advise me which version of heiken ashi smoothed better than others , smooth with little lag , t3 or hull or jurik or ... . thanks for your help?

djmory

There is no such thing as the "best" HA. Whichever version you use expect it to have some weak point not just the good points and adjust your trading strategy bearing in mind that there will be errors too.

mladen:

djmory

There is no such thing as the "best" HA. Whichever version you use expect it to have some weak point not just the good points and adjust your trading strategy bearing in mind that there will be errors too.

hi , do u have ur latest update of fractal dimension by any chance ?  :-/

mladen:

This is a version with histogram like that : t3_vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2_2_histo_2.ex4

Please anybody help me with the "spelling" of this indicator, i had try everything but still not succes. (FYI : Last weeks i had problem with my pc and no have back up files)

NKTrade:

Please anybody help me with the "spelling" of this indicator, i had try everything but still not succes. (FYI : Last weeks i had problem with my pc and no have back up files)

Name must be t3 (vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2_2 histo 2.ex4

krelian99:
Name must be t3 (vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2_2 histo 2.ex4
Thank mr.krelian99

KumoBreake:
hi , do u have ur latest update of fractal dimension by any chance ?  :-/

KumoBreake

What exact indicator are you referring to?

MACD that is using the newest set of averages and in which you can chose if it should be VHF adaptive or not

mladen:

MACD that is using the newest set of averages and in which you can chose if it should be VHF adaptive or not

Thanks, sir

If you don't mind Please make the looks like this one too 

Files:

mntiwana:

I think it is here.

just be care about some extra dashes that are not in original name.

Hi, @mntiwana

I've tried to rename below indicators but did not. :(

Can you update their names for build 950 please ? 

Thank you very much...

Reason: