Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 83

sager11:
hi mladen

I ve been running the bb macd nrp back and forth to watch the impact of the discussion from the other forum and I think the answer to your initial question if just the slope change would do is a resounding yes, yes just the slope change will do

there are just too many if's and but's for any additional conditional confirmation/denials

it is all too true that I donot use them in my manual trading, but the discussion was interesting non-the-less, end conclusion KISS

thanks

with regards

sager11

sager11

OK, all is clear now

sager11:
hi mladen

if and when coding the bb macd nrp ea the settings for the macd / bb and tf are (adjustable) part of the ea?

currently I am running tests on various timeframes and settings / getting my head spinning with all numbers but that is ok

seems that different settings apply to different tf's

but indeed no need for all these extras at all

thanks

warm regards

sager11

sager11

First version will be ready tomorrow

regards

Mladen

hi mladen

if and when coding the bb macd nrp ea the settings for the macd / bb and tf are (adjustable) part of the ea?

currently I am running tests on various timeframes and settings / getting my head spinning with all numbers but that is ok

seems that different settings apply to different tf's

but indeed no need for all these extras at all

thanks

warm regards

sager11

additional question, since we talk nrp, the slope change is ultimately decided on candleclose, meaning exit of trade and opening of new trade in reverse direction on opening of the second candle in the new direction?

excitement grows, can hardly wait to run the ea

additional question, since we talk nrp, the slope change is ultimately decided on candleclose, meaning exit of trade and opening of new trade in reverse direction on opening of the second candle in the new direction? or diffent logic?

thanks thanks

regards

bauke salverda

sager11:
excitement grows, can hardly wait to run the ea

additional question, since we talk nrp, the slope change is ultimately decided on candleclose, meaning exit of trade and opening of new trade in reverse direction on opening of the second candle in the new direction? or diffent logic?

thanks thanks

regards

bauke salverda

sager11

You will be able to decide which bar to use (for testing purposes I think that it is the best to leave it as an option to chose what bar value to use). If you use first closed bar of course that there will be no repainting at all And the logic will be the one you propose : a change of slope closes existing order (if there is one) and opens opposite direction order

sager11

This is an EA that trades on macd slope direction change. Made one indicator that makes it easier to spot when slope is changing (when there is a slope change signal) and makes the EA easier to follow. Copy the "macd for ea" to indicators folders. Default settings for the EA are to close orders as soon as the trend changes (it will close existing order and open a new order on every slope change). I think that the rest of the parameters does not need explanation, but if you have any question, please ask

Files:

Thank you mladen

will set it up and test it during the coming days

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear

with regards

bauke salverda

hello sir

this indicator shows only 4decimals, but I need 5decimals for my broker.

please do me a favor...

thanks in advance

best regards,

Files:
supersr_6.mq4  3 kb

davidoh:
hello sir

this indicator shows only 4decimals, but I need 5decimals for my broker.

please do me a favor...

thanks in advance

best regards,

davidoh

It is now adjusted to recognize 4 or 5 digit broker automatically when it uses point for calculation (points are converted to pips). Try it out

Files:

much, much appreciate!!

Reason: