Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 21

thx for the quick answer. do you got any success exp in any EA? kindly sharing if you could according to trade eurusd and using IBFX?

i would never recommend one of these EAs because they are to risky. u risk the whole time ur equity and you can forward test them month and years. but when time is coming these EAs would blow up ur account. the next month where interesting because there are few ideas here in elite and in goblin thread to prevent from blowing up ur account.. we will see.

its my 2pips but others would trade them. read the thread, test the EAs and build ur own opinion.

greetz bagger

Free feed for Metastock or Tradestation?

I'm interested in trying out these platforms as well, but anyone of a way to "hotwire" a free feed for these two platforms?

drgoodvibe:
I'm interested in trying out these platforms as well, but anyone of a way to "hotwire" a free feed for these two platforms?

I will try to find it. Seems this problem was solved by Russians.

If you don't mind, please remind me by PM (message) tomorrow.

Thanks so much ND I will remind via PM tommorow.. Thanks again!

Although I will still PM you ND -- Here's a solution as well!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172929/page2

I Need a Great Programmer and Mathematician for a new type of Indicator

I need a great programmer and Mathematician for a new type of Indicator.

I thought of a new form of calculating and predicting market cycles but I need a Mathematician and a good MT4 programmer to study understand and apply this method to the charts.

Please send me a private message.

Thank you,

FX-Hedger.

Helppppppppppppppppppp

Hi there,

I have an idea which I would like to test with an EA (to put Buy Stops, Buy limits, Sell limits, and Sell Stops)

I am looking for someone to help me with the EA, or write it for me.

I will also be willing to pay for it.

Please let me know, if you can help me with the EA?

Thanks and regards

Bobby

Bobbynyusa:
Hi there,

I have an idea which I would like to test with an EA (to put Buy Stops, Buy limits, Sell limits, and Sell Stops)

I am looking for someone to help me with the EA, or write it for me.

I will also be willing to pay for it.

Please let me know, if you can help me with the EA?

Thanks and regards

Bobby

Hello,

PM me your strategy and maybe we could work something out.

Kind regards and a firm handshake,

Mikhail

Can somebody convert MT4 EA to MT3 code

Can MT4 ea's be converted to MT3

This is a straddle EA used for trading the news. I think it would be great to see this work for MT3 platform.

Files:
Reason: