Forex data converters - page 2

Hi newdigital

I want to import metastock file or *.txt (PRN) file to metatrader.

Can you help me?

Best regard

I am a new user in script. Could you tell me how to use the "csv_to_hst.mq4"?

Help..plz

Hi everybody..

Would someone help me please in how to use the (metastock to csv converter) `coz i put the .mq4 file in the scripts folder..And i didnt know what to do next..

So how can i convert metastock .txt files to metatrader??

Thanx in advance................

hosam:
Hi everybody..

Would someone help me please in how to use the (metastock to csv converter) `coz i put the .mq4 file in the scripts folder..And i didnt know what to do next..

So how can i convert metastock .txt files to metatrader??

Thanx in advance................

I do not have metastock.

These scripts are here in this thread.

I can not use this script from /script folder.

I think it is not a script.

Probably it is EA.

You may place it in /expert folder (not scripts folder). And open this EA in MetaEditor and change inside:

// files must be in expert/files directory,

string metastock_filename = "chfd.txt";

string csv_filename = "USDCHF1440.csv";

//int i_digits = 4;

//string c_symbol = "USDCHF";

It means your metastock file should already be in expert/files MetaTrader directory. You need just re-name "chfd.txt" to your metastock file name inside the code (see above). And you should named the resulted Metatrader file from "USDCHF1440.csv" to any.

May be I am wrong.

Sorry but I do not have Metastock files.

Thank you very much newdigital..

Wether its you`re right or wrong..I appreciate your respond..

Script to convert MT4 data to Metastock..

Hi ,

Can someone know how to make a script or EA which will convert MT4 data which is in .HST INTO Metastock Format...

Thanks

Babar

newdigital:
Metastock to csv script for MT4

Is there any way we can make this file to convert the datas from .HST to metastock format after certain period of time say after every 1M automatically.........

Thanks

Babar

esignal alternative

Hi there,

Esignal wants to charge me $135/month for their forex live data feed as I have the refined elliot trader software. Is there a way that I can take the forex feed from metatrader and feed directly into the program i.e. esignal alternative?

Please help,

trong

As to Metastock to Metatrader converter so read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172929

And before use any script so check inside the code. It will help in most cases.

1. Some people are using e-signal. And some people are using IDLoader to get live data to Metastock, TS, eASCTrend, Superchart an so on. This IDLoader is free and you do not need to register anywhere. English version is here http://www.fxclub.com/ids/

I used this program many times and it is good software if you want to get free data to other trader's software.

2. The other program is Metastock-to-CSV converter. Place the file metacsv1.exe in the folder where you have Metastock insta-day data and run. The program will convert Metastock data to CSV data (for Omega for example). Please note that I did not check this program!

3. More good way to convert data is the excell (attached). It is very easy to convert if you know the format of the data you need. It was in Russian but I translated it (atached) and it was descriped how to use it step by step. It is very easy and quickly to convert the data from/to:

- Metatrader;

- WealthLab;

- Wave59;

- eASCTrend;

- your custom format in txt, prn, csv or file extension).

I checked it and it works.

Guys,

How can I convert .csv or .hst to Metatrader format....

Thanks

Reason: