PowerTrading/The River - page 26

on this picture it was correct candle outside the river and then lost?

Files:
example_1.jpg  94 kb

as I understand it is already second candle outside the river not first???

Trades

There are two completely different trades. The River which is on 15 min chart (this thread) and River Wild on 4hr. The River has 62sma envelope and the Wild has 240 envelope. One candle opened and closed outside on River Trade and two on the River Wild.

PT

Time of day

stace:
on this picture it was correct candle outside the river and then lost?

Stace,

I have stated that I do not trade the early asian session because it does give more false breakouts. I think you must trade late in Asian into Euro and then take breakout. This is what works for me.

PT

PowerTrader:
Stace,

I have stated that I do not trade the early asian session because it does give more false breakouts. I think you must trade late in Asian into Euro and then take breakout. This is what works for me.

PT

Oh I see it is wrong time i trade, sorry i am dumb these days..

Well thanks

Just problem is that almost all your screens from beginning of this topic is not working anymore and I was late to look them

PT, woundnt this be good entry ? River signal(15min chart) just above the 61Fib of 4hour

Files:

PowerTrader:
Stace,

PT

So only trade after asian session, will be better.

Also I want to try using the Multi-indics indicator be a filter. it look good to get a good trade

stace

I see PT has already answered your question...

If you look at the attached chart the trade was on the arrow...but I would not have taken it as it was in the river and the trade you took the 50 ma has not crossed the river...and as PT has said you must look for the open /close of the candles...

Somewhere in this thread theres a dvd on how to trade the river .. please read it and it will explain how to use the river...Please read before you loss any more money...

I have been trading this method now for several months and now the wildriver(4hr) and it works well so long as you stick to the rules...

Glenn

Files:
gu_4.gif  17 kb

GLENN50

I PM you take a look

I need your support if u dont mind

Reason: