Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 142

BigBaloo, naw he realy is a great guy to know.

BTW, i like what you say about keeping the TP low. i think of the market as a bird fedder in a small back yard, its always filled up by the central bankers w/ lots of seeds. however, their is a big fat slow cat that lives in that back yard w/ the feeder. wear as us traders, we are the birds that get to eat out of the feeder. some birds eat so much at one time and forget about the cat and they become cat food. i work on trying to be the bird that fly in grabs a few seeds and fly away before the cat has the time to look up to see if their is a bird worth going after. there will always be pleanty of seeds to get the next day when the cat is on the other side of the lawn.

i have the words in a frame by my trading desk that say "hay stupid two precent on a trade is a lot of money"

BigBaloo:
Good to see guy.

One request, and it's only my own choice. I never trade anything less than

D1 TF. I may well be in and out within minutes, if my TP is hit. But never display a chart less than D1 TF

It's a help tp have H1 & H4 TF's available, but for me the rest can be trash canned.

I,m not a coder, never wanted to be, & never will be (Not got the Brains!)

Throw in a user definable 3TF indi & I,m converted!

That's what I am working on with the TRO_SAK indicator. Using mladen's code, you can enter one or more timeframes. So if all you want is H1, H4 and D1, that's all you'll see.

Sooner or later I'll have it done. It would be done already had I had mladen's and codegurus' code to start with. But that's part of the learning curve.

BigBaloo:
That took ball's...you may have lost your flight leader!

If you follow what I have posted, you will see that with the addition of a breakout system ( I use a breakout of the Asian High/ low @ the london open), you are on a winner.

Keep your TP low (18 pips - 3 for then, 15 for me ) you WILL make money

BigBaloo

No, AirBall is pretty much on target. I just code because I can and most people can't.

I just use my TRO BUY ZONE every hour on the USDJPY. It's a statistical trade. The pair usually ranges 20 or more pips per hour. It is either going up or down. I just trade in the direction it's moving. Just give me 6 pips an hour and I am rich. It's way too simple a method for most traders to believe.

It's like trading at the XXX.00 price level in the direction of the daily candle... also too simple a trade for most traders to do. But if you look at all the pips you can make, you may be tempted to trash all of your indicators and just rely on candle color.

Here's the TRO BUYZONE.

Go long if the price hits the up arrow and short if the price hits the down arrow... way too simple... remember I just want 6 pips or more an hour.

My broker is EFX: Experience Forex Freedom, so I make money at 2 pips gross because THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX and EFX is an ECN broker. Tell them therumpledone sent you.

Baloo, could you post your chart - example of your trade, what indi(s), short comment - if it's OK with you?

ahmedazizelias:
Hello TheRumpledOne

Thank you very much for your sharing your great indicators..it is realy great job...KEEP IT UP DEAR..

May i ask you for some things here?? i got problem when i attach some of your indicators to my chart..some of them i can not move it up or down SO,they just apear above each others ...AND,i look to your chart i could not also find where to find some indicators like MFI (you post it befor and it was hooked with EMW +STR )and i could not find it in seperet way like SAR ,MACD,LR..etc!!

another thing is that i do not know what is the meaning of some indicators and the arrows ...

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK TO THE CHART I ATTACHED ,it may explain what i aim to say here..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR TIME..

THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING YOUR GREAT JOB

Are you trying to put me to work? LOL!!

All the indicators are have been uploaded.

You change the Ystart or UpDn input to move the indicator Up/Down. I wrote an Y-axis indicator that you can load to see what values you should pop it to place it right then delete the Y-axis indicator when done... simple tool, but a time saver when loading more than 2 indicators.

The arrows are the TRO BUY ZONE... google search the net for (THERUMPLEDONE BUYZONE) to find explanations.

The Candle Color indicator just indicates the color of the candle on the timeframes.

The Multi Fib shows the prices fib position relative to the previous candle's high/low for each time period.

Once again, just search this forum or the internet and you'll find my code.

EDIT: I attached my code to make it easy on you.

Files:

BigBaloo:
Good to see guy.

One request, and it's only my own choice. I never trade anything less than

D1 TF. I may well be in and out within minutes, if my TP is hit. But never display a chart less than D1 TF

It's a help tp have H1 & H4 TF's available, but for me the rest can be trash canned.

I,m not a coder, never wanted to be, & never will be (Not got the Brains!)

Throw in a user definable 3TF indi & I,m converted!

Is this what you had in mind?

Attached version only works with indicators located in your indicators folder.

Files:
_tro_sak.mq4  21 kb

TheRumpledOne:
[

Here's the TRO BUYZONE.

Go long if the price hits the up arrow and short if the price hits the down arrow... way too simple... remember I just want 6 pips or more an hour.

[....]

dem it's way too simple to believe it could work - but... old rule: 6-year-old-Test - your system only then good when you can explain it to 6-year-old child.... [and it explained on previous page]

P.S. about trading tools (building blocks) : as jessy james sayed: - if you want more or different - just do it yourself....

mtf RisenbergVolatilityCapture aka VolatilityPivot (atr based tr.stop)

Hello all,

Seems TRO is an amazing coder

I'm just watching to find out what's a "slot machine" and find this :

Very impressive.

Thanks for sharing all your stuff.

Reason: