Martingale EA - page 57

ElectricSavant:
sivach,

Remember that the purpose of your test is to see the drawdown without trade managment..

Your test is nothing to comment about other than that...it is not meant to be traded...I want to see if the theory that the kayvan method can survive on raw entry alone

ES

OK ES

Let's see.

ElectricSavant:
sivach,

Remember that the purpose of your test is to see the drawdown without trade managment..

Your test is nothing to comment about other than that...it is not meant to be traded...I want to see if the theary that the kayvan method can survive on raw entry alone

ES

Another thing we could watch on the VERY important sivach discovery...is can the raw progression in a Demo indicate a good time to start the live EA...assuming you do not have autoRestart "true". Could the sivach discovery be used as an indicator?

These are just questions...theories...and ideas....some clever ones reading may have something to share...go ahead do not be shy!

ES

IBFX,

Here is the log in info...

Remember in post 429 wolfe corrected the EA...and I had to remove and reattach at a loss...and I recovered and am still up 2%

Login : 1854641

Investor : se1waqn (read only password)

Server: InterbankFX-Demo Accounts

sivach:
If it is Alpari or IBFX ( I do not want to install more platforms), I like to view your results.

ElectricSavant:
Another thing we could watch on the VERY important sivach discovery...is can the raw progression in a Demo indicate a good time to start the live EA...assuming you do not have autoRestart "true". Could the sivach discovery be used as an indicator?

These are just questions...theories...and ideas....some clever ones reading may have something to share...go ahead do not be shy!

ES

would you please explain the sivach discovery?

It is a forward test consisting of 0.1/0.1 lots and increments without any doubling or increasing at all...just a flat 0.1 reentry....This will give us a flat-line method to measure the entry qualities with. I call it raw kayvan...lol

The purpose of this sort of forward test is to discover the robustness of the plus/minus 2 pips breach of the previous candlestick.

We are testers arn't we? sooo...let's prove out our discoveries and make our hypothesis...

ES

kayvan:
would you please explain the sivach discovery?

Just to report I am in a 3.2 trade situation...DD has been less than 6%, thus far...

For log in info scrole back somewhere...

ES

P.S. kayvans method simply puts its finger in the wind and runs with it...I like it

Just saw you made it with 3.20 level. Very promising.

ElectricSavant:
Just to report I am in a 3.2 trade situation...DD has been less than 6%, thus far...

For log in info scrole back somewhere...

ES

P.S. kayvans method simply puts its finger in the wind and runs with it...I like it

Yes indeed...

sivach:
Just saw you made it with 3.20 level. Very promising.

I hope wolfe can figure all this stuff out. I am hoping he can get the protect profit to work. Martingales typically fail so mm is the key to this whole thing.

Reason: