Martingale EA - page 53

Making Progress

Here is a look at some of the new external features in latest work in progress-

An idea from ES-

extern bool Pyramid=true;//if true trades with trend, if false trades against trend[/PHP]

Kayvan's idea-

extern bool Use_Kayvan_Method=true;//select to use kayvan's method

extern int Bar_Timeframe=5;//Bar Timeframe used to look back on, 1=1m, 2=5m, 3=15m, 4=30m, 5=1h, 6=4h, 7=1d

extern int Bars_Look_Back=1;//number of bars looked back at from current for high and low

extern int EntryLag_Long=2;//number of pips above high to enter trade(ADD YOUR OWN SPREAD)

extern int EntryLag_Short=2;//number of pips below low to enter trade(ADD YOUR OWN SPREAD)

My idea:

[PHP]extern bool Use_Trailing_Stop=true;//select true to use a trailing stop based on total $amount

extern double Trail_Start=10;//TS will start after this $Profit amount is reached

extern double TSLoss_Percent=50;//%Percentage of your HIGHEST profit you can lose before close all is performed

Kayvan, I will also add an option for your specialized progression.

Nothing is set in stone yet. Just wanted to share some progress.

another TP...with minimal DD...everything on automatic....I am back in! The only way this EA can lose is if Cable decides to go sideways long enough to build up the progression without breaking out ...based on the H1 this would be hard to do...but naturally the nanosecond I take this live... it will!

ES

kayvan,

Can you give me the signifigance between these two comparisons and why one is preferred over the other ?

ES

kayvan:
with these it will really be e perfect ea

Let's hope so, this has been a lot of work!

ElectricSavant:
another TP...with minimal DD...everything on automatic....I am back in! The only way this EA can lose is if Cable decides to go sideways long enough to build up the progression without breaking out ...based on the H1 this would be hard to do...but naturally the nanosecond I take this live... it will!

ES

Are you referring to the TS?

wolfe:
Here is a look at some of the new external features in latest work in progress-

An idea from ES-

extern bool Pyramid=true;//if true trades with trend, if false trades against trend[/PHP]

Kayvan's idea-

extern bool Use_Kayvan_Method=true;//select to use kayvan's method

extern int Bar_Timeframe=5;//Bar Timeframe used to look back on, 1=1m, 2=5m, 3=15m, 4=30m, 5=1h, 6=4h, 7=1d

extern int Bars_Look_Back=1;//number of bars looked back at from current for high and low

extern int EntryLag_Long=2;//number of pips above high to enter trade(ADD YOUR OWN SPREAD)

extern int EntryLag_Short=2;//number of pips below low to enter trade(ADD YOUR OWN SPREAD)

My idea:

[PHP]extern bool Use_Trailing_Stop=true;//select true to use a trailing stop based on total $amount

extern double Trail_Start=10;//TS will start after this $Profit amount is reached

extern double TSLoss_Percent=50;//%Percentage of your HIGHEST profit you can lose before close all is performed

Kayvan, I will also add an option for your specialized progression.

Nothing is set in stone yet. Just wanted to share some progress.

thank you Wolfe

with these it will really be e perfect ea

kayvan:
i don`t know what is the problem ? everything is clear i explained the method before clearly .believe me it is profitable . but you must remember the main key in this system is lot sizeof the positions .the default must be set to this kind of calculation 1 - 3 - 5 - 9 - 18 - 36--.... with these you always have chance to close orders with profit (at least with no lose).

Kayvan,

How far do you want this progression to go? Do you want it to stop after a certain level? A safety net of some kind?

No...I am using the original kayvan that you posted and set a 5 buck TP with doubling on a 0.1/0.1 lot/incr. with 1K on Cable H1...I am still running that test....

2 or 3 tp's a day thus far....maybe more...but I like 1% a day....this is good...

ES

wolfe:
Are you referring to the TS?

wolfe:
Kayvan, How far do you want this progression to go? Do you want it to stop after a certain level? A safety net of some kind?

it will be good to have an option that , we can be able to choose the progression level.

kayvan,

can you answer my earlier question? Please?

ES

kayvan,

Can you give me the signifigance between these two comparisons and why one is preferred over the other ?

ES
Reason: