Martingale EA - page 62

As Kayvan made several profit takes yesterday (15 min timeframe), and you were able to take just one profit take (1H timeframe) - on ranging days, smaller timeframe may be the winner - also, it is possible to overlap two kayvan ea's in 30m timeframes by 1 bar difference and run at the same time -magic numbers has to be different - just an idea.

ElectricSavant:
ok so I can see that doubling or some progression is needed and its not enought to just use 0.1

sivach TY...

do you have any observations you would like to share?

ES

ElectricSavant:
well there was one...only enter when a kayvan entry exceeds its previous entry true or false LastEntryFilter: default is true. (true means that the next entry must exceed the last entry accoording to if it is a pyramid or an average down choice in the above input. false means that the last entry is ignored and simply enters on the criteria)

This is doable, but it is going to take quite a bit to integrate into the existing code. Every time an additional option is added, there is 10 fold the amount of code that has to be changed and examined, due to the amount of options we have included. I'll have to attack this one tomorrow, I need some sleep.

Happy testing everyone!

ok I am trying this on the M15 Cable...together with my H1 test.

If anybody wants the log in info let me know and I will post it..

ES

Late Edit: Blew up..... H1 going strong

kayvan:
usually if it act correct the drowdown not will be more than 100$

MY SETING : TP= 20$

LOT INCREMENT= .01

DOUBLING = TRUE

I AM GOIMG TO POST STATMENT AGAIN , SO YOU CAN SEE THE AMOUNT OF DROWDOWN THUS, IT HAS SOME MISTAKE IN TAKING POSITIONS YOU SEE DROWDOWN 94$

hi wolfe.

please add an option to be able to release consecutive buy and sell with equal lot sizes . this option will request less margine

than previous method. that is suitable for small accounts . and it is profitable too

kayvan:
hi wolfe.

please don`t forget to add an option to be able to release consecutive buy and sell with equal lot sizes and modify option. this option will request less margine

than previous method. that is suitable for small accounts . and it is profitable too

kayvan,

I'm having trouble understanding what you mean here.

Hi Kayvan, I think wolfe is adding option to arrange any combination of lot sequence upto 20 levels - this will be more than enough I hope.

kayvan:
hi wolfe.

please don`t forget to add an option to be able to release consecutive buy and sell with equal lot sizes and modify option. this option will request less margine

Wolfe, while you are here, I like to suggest a few more stuff - only if they are simple for you - otherwise please do not bother - already you have done far more to ask. There is no limit for our needs, isn't it?

1. Please try to insert the trade level to display on the chart ( level 1 or 2 or .....) currently the EA trading - I hope you understand.

2. Could you insert a visual or audio or both alert when a certain level reaches - this has to able to set to true or false and the alert level has to be selectable.

As I said before, only consider if easy for you, thanks.

wolfe:
kayvan, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean here.

wolfe:
Probably, I don't have any experience with that type of coding. Yet...

hi wolfe.

please don`t forget to add an option to be able to release consecutive buy with sell stop and sell with buy stop ,and modify option with equal lot sizes(if don`t like pending orders . it must act like this : say 0.1 buy ,it passed the previous bar another 0.1 buy another trigger another 0.1 buy , another ..... another ... till sell order want to trigger it must count the sum of buy and active 1 sell order at sum of buys ( if we had 5*0.1 buy it has to put one 0.6 sell order... one order, in trend side, always must be add) . this option will request less margine

wolfe:
kayvan, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean here.

i edited the post above .. please read it again . and tell me if any question

sivach:
Hi Kayvan, I think wolfe is adding option to arrange any combination of lot sequence upto 20 levels - this will be more than enough I hope.

hi sivach

no this is not what i mean . please read it again .

Reason: