Martingale EA - page 64

kayvan to further explain..

The Bahama's is a famous spot to go to..people relax there...A yacht connotates wealth.

ES

ElectricSavant:
kayvan to further explain..

The Bahama's is a famous spot to go to..people relax there...A yacht connotates wealth.

ES

good to you .so you can think about bahama`s

i told about this before in my initials posts . in this method we need both buy and sell .

say we have 0.1 buy @ 1.9500 then another buy 1.9510 , and another 1.9520 and also 1.9530 ,,, 1.9540 ..and 1.9550 ok? 6 actived buy (0.6 lot size)order and no sell till now ok?

now we are going to have a sell candle (suddenly trend revers ). in this case the ea must be able to enter 0.7 sell order .

after all these changes , can it act like explained above?

and if one or 2 or 3 of these buy orders reached tp . can it calculate the remaining positions and active a proper sell in lot size ?

In the present state we have reversing orders only....how in the world would the EA recognize the opportunity to turn off the reversing?

kayvan, don't mind me just thinking out loud here...

ES

kayvan:
good to you .so you can think about bahama`s

i told about this before in my initials posts . in this method we need both buy and sell .

say we have 0.1 buy @ 1.9500 then another buy 1.9510 , and another 1.9520 and also 1.9530 ,,, 1.9540 ..and 1.9550 ok? 6 actived buy (0.6 lot size)order and no sell till now ok?

now we are going to have a sell candle (suddenly trend revers ). in this case the ea must be able to enter 0.7 sell order .

after all these changes , can it act like explained above?

and if one or 2 or 3 of these buy orders reached tp . can it calculate the remaining positions and active a proper sell in lot size ?

kayvan:
hi wolfe.

please don`t forget to add an option to be able to release consecutive buy with sell stop and sell with buy stop ,and modify option with equal lot sizes(if don`t like pending orders . it must act like this : say 0.1 buy ,it passed the previous bar another 0.1 buy another trigger another 0.1 buy , another ..... another ... till sell order want to trigger it must count the sum of buy and active 1 sell order at sum of buys ( if we had 5*0.1 buy it has to put one 0.6 sell order... one order, in trend side, always must be add) . this option will request less margine

than previous method. that is suitable for small accounts . and it is profitable too

I understand what you mean now kayvan. This is of course possible to code, not sure how I will be able to integrate this into what I have coded so far.

I wish EVERYONE could understand just how hard it can be to code an EA with so many options. Just when I think I'm about done, another idea comes along. I know I can only blame myself for that, after all it was ME who asked if there were any more ideas!

I've just been anxious to get this latest version posted, so everyone could have a new toy to play with. It is now looking to be a few more days...

Every time another option is added(except sounds, those are easy), it is like smashing another separate EA into the same one, and having to make sure of every possible scenario that could happen, and make sure that NOTHING interferes with each other. It is starting to get tricky!

I had hoped to post latest version tonight, but I don't want to rush the code as there is a lot that could go wrong. Trust me everyone, with all these ideas included, this latest version is shaping up to be the best one yet!

I just gave this 25K plus views thread a 5 star rating...I very rarely do this.

Everyone here has been complete gentlemen in their conduct and I would be pleased to work with any of you...It is my pleasure.

ES

thanks wolfe for all your hard work on this. Martingales are hard to manage in eas. With all the changes, It will be very, very difficult not to error out like crazy. I Darn near popped a blood vessel when I tried to make bilksen ea work like I wanted.. very nice on some aspects... ....so we all / or at least I appreciate your work. The idea of a sl based off of highest balance actually working or as a percent of equity lost is somewhat exciting. I use indicator based getouts as well as trailing sl, but I always run into a "fast spike" issues. I don't know much about K's getin methodology. I can already see it going 4-5 levels deep a lot....but also catching some big waves and adding in. ... the market has a habit of punishing a person who gets in on peaks periodically .... which the ea will likely have to survive or the account will blow. anyway, gl on this ....!

Good point about the spike thingy...Wouldn't it be easy to add to this EA a maxrangelimit of the previous bar?

wolfe is going to kill me...

ES

ajk:
thanks wolfe for all your hard work on this. Martingales are hard to manage in eas. With all the changes, It will be very, very difficult not to error out like crazy. I Darn near popped a blood vessel when I tried to make bilksen ea work like I wanted.. very nice on some aspects... ....so we all / or at least I appreciate your work. The idea of a sl based off of highest balance actually working or as a percent of equity lost is somewhat exciting. I use indicator based getouts as well as trailing sl, but I always run into a "fast spike" issues. I don't know much about K's getin methodology. I can already see it going 4-5 levels deep a lot....but also catching some big waves and adding in. ... the market has a habit of punishing a person who gets in on peaks periodically .... which the ea will likely have to survive or the account will blow. anyway, gl on this ....!

Not that easy.. trust me. As it uses profit for the next level. If he can figure away around that then... call him wolfe von ea meistro.

I typically use a a High - low calculation of previous number of bars -- (just as an example) but its also not a martingale which makes the programming easy.

double runaway3 = High ;

double runaway4 = Low ;

double b2 = 60;

double RF2 = (runaway3 - runaway4) * SETTING;

ajk:

Thanks ajk.

This has gotten very challenging. It sounds like you can understand my pain. I hope to have this completed and posted by this weekend at the latest. Coding and testing are still in progress.

ElectricSavant:
Good point about the spike thingy...Wouldn't it be easy to add to this EA a maxrangelimit of the previous bar?

wolfe is going to kill me...

ES

A maxrange what? Of the previous what?

Where are my BLOOD PRESSURE meds?

Reason: