If measured by the percentage, the comparison between your position as EA developer and trader :

• 39% (33)
  • 12% (10)
  • 21% (18)
  • 7% (6)
  • 7% (6)
  • 14% (12)
Total voters: 85

I'd find it most logical that if you develop a succesfull ea you would definatly want to trade it. not?

Financialarts:

I'd find it most logical that if you develop a succesfull ea you would definatly want to trade it. not?

I absolutely agree with you. To get there, sometimes is something interesting and challenging to explore all ideas and strategies, have in mind, right?

But, remember, sometimes there are people who just love to and adept at programming, but do not like trading, and vice versa.

Good pool idea, as a matter of fact we developers can discovery new strategies (to be honest, some of them just by accident) very fast, since ideas can be coded in few minutes, and this is for me a motivation to use it as a trader and developer.

figurelli:
Good pool idea, as a matter of fact we developers can discovery new strategies (to be honest, some of them just by accident) very fast, since ideas can be coded in few minutes, and this is for me a motivation to use it as a trader and developer.

Agree figurelli, I like it, "by accident" is not always connoted with something that is negative. Many scientific discoveries were obtained by accident.

So keep working and imagination, I'm sure one day will get a dream.

Reason: