Martingale EA - page 100

ElectricSavant:
I simply do not understand thats all...are you saying that if a progression is followed by a pip movement of X then...Y?

so pip range predicates size right?

kayvan you are heads and shoulders ahead of me here...allow me to catch up.

ES

yes . i am going to explain it in another way . let assume we are @ 5 GMT . our candle @ m15 closed. OK? it`s high is 1.9880 . price moves till 1.9950. is it logical we go with the trend with 0.1 lot size , then at the end of market movement we begin to increase our lot size to 0.2 and 0.4 and 0.8 and .......and sit and pray for market movement? no there will be no such a movement to can carry out of such a spreads that,we had paid for our false orders that we had actived with our wrong lot size increment .

we should go from 1.9882 till 1.9550 atleast with 68 orders with 0.1 lot size and V.V for other side(or 34 order or 17 or ...depend on trader risk ability) . look at the any chart price closely again . they are speaking with us .

believe me once again this will solve our problem.

kayvan:
we should go from 1.9882 till 1.9550 atleast with 68 orders with 0.1 lot size

You want to place an buy order of 0.1 lot size atEVERYpip?

kayvan:
and V.V for other side

Forgive me kayvan, I don't understand. V.V?

kayvan:
(or 34 order or 17 or ...depend on trader risk ability)

Having trouble following this too.

Kayvan,

I know these ideas make sense to you, but I am having trouble following them. I am sorry. In order for me (or anyone) to code your great ideas, I have to haveEXACTandVERY LITERAL sets of rules. Coding is very literal. I must know EXACTLY what to tell the program to execute. Code is not forgiving, it will do whatever mistake or non-mistake you tell it to do. Again, I must have EXACT rules. Try explaining to me in an if and then statement. Ex. if the current bid is greater than the last bar's high by 2 pips, then enter long order at 0.1 lot size.

Thanks kayvan. I want to understand.

V.V. = vice versa

May I remind you kayvan...you are changing dramatically...no offense intended...but are we getting there yet? Here is a snippet of the entire quote below:

believe me that it is a hooly grail ifyou can make a little change in next trade option

ES

kayvan:
hi Wolfe.

believe me that it is a hooly grail ifyou can make a little change in next trade option.

next trade must be active after a certain signal , for example:when we enter the trade (say buy) . the next position must be enter , when the price goes down for example 2 pips below the previous candle in h4 or h1 or 15min.....or after the price crossed a moving (ema5 or ema 14 or ema 34 or ......)....

if you can do this . be sure that never loose will be appear in any trade .

i am using this method in my real account since long time and .now i can surly say that i have find holly grail .my order`s size are .1 - .3 - .5 - .9 - .18 ..........

every morning at 6 gmt . i put 2 pending order with equal size ( 2 pips above h1 candle ,buy stop and 2 pips below h1 candle sell stop . when the first order enter the trade with .1 lot (buy),i change the second pending to .3 lot . if price goes to my favor i trail the pending 2 pips below the next candle and ........when the price return and actived the sell order be sure that most often of time there is difference between our buy order and sell order and that difference is our first benefit from the first level and.......

sorry for my bad English.

waiting for your idea mr wolfe tnx

Folks,

please do not misinterpret the bantor between senior traders...we are friends and sometimes traders speak abruptly to one another...everyone of you should visit the commodity pits in Chicago in your lifetime..I believe there is one day a week for tours...

ummm..read Borsolinni's book....

ES

ElectricSavant:
May I remind you kayvan...you are changing dramatically...no offense intended...but are we getting there yet? Here is a snippet of the entire quote below:

believe me that it is a hooly grail ifyou can make a little change in next trade option

ES

yes i am still straight in my statements, i told you before this is a holly grail . you did the first change and you saw the result . but from that moment i told in many post that this must be used with an indicator but you diden`t listen to me , and just were playing with this option and that option , i claimed a lot of time that we need an indicator . and now this is an indicator .let market determine for our lot size increment

wolfe:
You want to place an buy order of 0.1 lot size atEVERYpip?

Forgive me kayvan, I don't understand. V.V?

Having trouble following this too.

Kayvan,

I know these ideas make sense to you, but I am having trouble following them. I am sorry. In order for me (or anyone) to code your great ideas, I have to haveEXACTandVERY LITERAL sets of rules. Coding is very literal. I must know EXACTLY what to tell the program to execute. Code is not forgiving, it will do whatever mistake or non-mistake you tell it to do. Again, I must have EXACT rules. Try explaining to me in an if and then statement. Ex. if the current bid is greater than the last bar's high by 2 pips, then enter long order at 0.1 lot size.

Thanks kayvan. I want to understand.

originally posted by Wolf

You want to place an buy order of 0.1 lot size at EVERY pip?

yes wolfe that`s what exactly i mean .

forget the other statments.

v.v = vice versa

ElectricSavant:
Well if I can figure out what you say...I can agree that that is the best indicator...instead of the lagging ones available out there !

I think that you are saying as long as we can get 1 pip intervals in successive order we add 0.1...no? then if we do not get our WFM, we wait for the reverse and start the 1 pip in the other direction...

but doesn't the lastentryfilter do this in a way...but not the one pip averaging...

ES

yes es that is right

Well if I can figure out what you say...I can agree that that is the best indicator...instead of the lagging ones available out there !

I think that you are saying as long as we can get 1 pip intervals in successive order we add 0.1...no? then if we do not get our WFM, we wait for the reverse and start the 1 pip in the other direction...

but doesn't the lastentryfilter do this in a way?...but not the one pip averaging...

ES

kayvan:
yes i am still straight in my statements, i told you before this is a holly grail . you did the first change and you saw the result . but from that moment i told in many post that this must be used with an indicator but you diden`t listen to me , and just were playing with this option and that option , i claimed a lot of time that we need an indicator . and now this is an indicator .let market determine for our lot size increment

kayvan...this is brilliance I believe...

Now I gotta' think a little...

wolfe would have to leave the last entry filter intact...but somehow organize the max entries to not exceed the doubling progression or the custom progression specified one pip at a time with 0.1 at a time...

Folks the kayvan method and the lags are intact for those of you that appreciate them...

This new addition will only break up the tops and the bottoms in increments...but the kayvan master plan would be followed as it is now.

ES

Reason: