Off-topic posts - page 46

Hello everyone, I have been locked out of the seller registration after selling for 1 ea to a friend, how can I reopen it?

hii sir

I want to top up my account in mql5

can I use paypall or paytrust ?

please info

thanks sir
oki saputra:
hii sir

I want to top up my account in mql5

can I use paypall or paytrust ?

please info

thanks sir

You can see the available methods here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/osa432014/accounting/choosein

My balance is 620S but i cant withdrawal. I dont know how to do it , I did tried many way , but still nothing , pls help me with 
Hello... I'm new to trading and is open to any advice/information you all can bless me with.
Supomo:
Why is paypal withdrawal not available?
even though with paypal it is very easy for withdrawals.

Agree, I hope it will be back soon. :)

 Mql5 is not sending sms to my mobile number. Without that I can not deposit as profile is not updated. Please suggest how to update phone number. Telegram is also not working.
sam_4u_n Nag:
 Mql5 is not sending sms to my mobile number. Without that I can not deposit as profile is not updated. Please suggest how to update phone number. Telegram is also not working.

Only the Service Desk can change it:

hello please i am going up an EA but i am having a hard time my EA is stochastic based and i would like it to only take trades on the trend how to do it please?
MetaQuotes:

New article Payments and payment methods is published:

Author: MetaQuotes

Importan withdraw . Second very importan conect app mt5