FTP Script for Metatrader 4

Hello,

is there anywhere a Tutorial, Script, Example availble with discription how i can make a own FTP connection to a webserver, i dont want to use the FTP Function from Metatarder but makeing a own Script for that?

I have codeing into my EA that he send at every new tick a file to my webserver and i get often the error message "SendFTP function failed" and i dont know if it is to much work for the Metatrader to send every ticl the file from new to my webserver or have anybody a better idea for me how i can make that?

PlanandTrade:
I have codeing into my EA that he send at every new tick a file to my webserver and i get often the error message "SendFTP function failed" and i dont know if it is to much work for the Metatrader to send every ticl the file from new to my webserver or have anybody a better idea for me how i can make that?
Every tick ?  are you kidding ?  what is the file handling overhead ?   you want to open a file,  write to the file, close the file, open it remotely,  transmit the data, close the file remotely . . .  for every tick when a tick can be a small fraction of a second ?

RaptorUK:
Every tick ?  are you kidding ?  what is the file handling overhead ?   you want to open a file,  write to the file, close the file, open it remotely,  transmit the data, close the file remotely . . .  for every tick when a tick can be a small fraction of a second ?

yes somethink like that.

Please if you know a better solution for what i am doing let me know it.

I am trying at moment to send at every new tick my open trades to my website because i want to have always updated data.

for example when i change a stoploss or takeprofit or when i do anythink, then this new data must be send to my webserver, that is what i want, but it looks like the Metatarder have a problem with that.

PlanandTrade:

yes somethink like that.

Please if you know a better solution for what i am doing let me know it.

I am trying at moment to send at every new tick my open trades to my website because i want to have always updated data.

for example when i change a stoploss or takeprofit or when i do anythink, then this new data must be send to my webserver, that is what i want, but it looks like the Metatarder have a problem with that.

Why a web server ?  are you displaying live data on a webpage ?  do you have a license/permission to do that from your data provider ?  FTP is not the right method to do this . . . 

RaptorUK:
Why a web server ?  are you displaying live data on a webpage ?  do you have a license/permission to do that from your data provider ?  FTP is not the right method to do this . . . 

I just display my trades not the market data, but please let me know then when FTP is here not the right method for such think, what is the right better solution?

PlanandTrade:

I just display my trades not the market data, but please let me know then when FTP is here not the right method for such think, what is the right better solution?
I don't know what is the best solution,  what have you looked at ?  I know it isn't FTP . . . 

RaptorUK:
I don't know what is the best solution,  what have you looked at ?  I know it isn't FTP . . . 

I just know that FTP can send to my webserver data and so i have use it, but another function wich can make that also or even better i dont know.

PlanandTrade:

I just know that FTP can send to my webserver data and so i have use it, but another function wich can make that also or even better i dont know.
What about named pipes ?

quick channel

WHRoeder:
quick channel
Is that proprietary ?  is there a version that will run on a Web Server ?
Reason: