EliteSection Portfolio automation - page 4

ElectricSavant:
ND,

Was there an answer by igorad? I do not mean to be a pest. I just want you to know that I have slept on this and am still interested in the EA of EA's project.

ES

Not yet.

Because the time is different: may be -8 or -10? because when you are sleeping so i am on the forum ...

I realize you are very busy posting updates. I just wanted to know if we have a project or not.

PestSavant

newdigital:
Not yet. Because the time is different: may be -8 or -10? because when you are sleeping so i am on the forum ...

ElectricSavant:
I realize you are very busy posting updates. I just wanted to know if we have a project or not. PestSavant

I discussed with Igorad about it during the few hours today by PM. I can not say anything exactly untill he coded the first preliminary versions. By the way it will be more job then expected from the beginning because it will be affecting on some other EAs from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 (i mean that all of EAs/indicators from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 should be improved (i am talking about Signalrader EA, ScheduleTrader EA and may be some others.

Anway the first opinion we can create when we will see some first preliminary version of something.

But as I said it will be much more job then expected from the beginning.

If there is anything that I can do to help let me know...

Should I stay subscribed to this elite section or should I take a pause and return at a later time?

ES

newdigital:
I discussed with Igorad about it during the few hours today by PM. I can not say anything exactly untill he coded the first preliminary versions. By the way it will be more job then expected from the beginning because it will be affecting on some other EAs from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 (i mean that all of EAs/indicators from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 should be improved (i am talking about Signalrader EA, ScheduleTrader EA and may be some others.

Anway the first opinion we can create when we will see some first preliminary version of something.

But as I said it will be much more job then expected from the beginning.

ElectricSavant:
If there is anything that I can do to help let me know...

Should I stay subscribed to this elite section or should I take a pause and return at a later time?

ES

You may take a pause. Igorad agreed to code it but if he is able to code some first vesion so it will not be quickly.

I have no idea now how to do it. I want to ask Igorad (by PM) about the possibility to improve his public SignalSender indicator to send the signals/orders directly from Metatrader to our forex-tsd calendar to trade it using SignalTrader EA (public as well). If he can improve his indicator so we may do the following:

- we can attach 2, 3 or 5 EAs to one metatrader together with 1 SignalSender indicator. I can do it for example.

- you will attach just one SignalTrader EA to the charts with your own profit/stoploss/lot size level.

- My EAs will open the orders, this information will be sent to forex-tsd calendar automatically and your SignalTrader will open the order as well.

You may trade IBFX and I may attach those all EAs to Alpari.

In this case you will not care about Russian Alpari anymore

I just want to ask him about some possibility of this improvement of one his public indicator (it's all that we need now). Because forexts already created some dll file for that and Igorad already created SignalTrader EA to do it (I tested this EA for few months so it works). All that we need is just modify one indicator.

If you look at this threads posted already on this thread and compare the trades with this one posted you will understand this idea.

For example, it was buy for GBPUSD (ticket #4143932). It is the situation right now:

It is USDCHF and EURUSD right now (closed on stop loss):

And it is USDJPY (still open):

It is +132 pips just from Step 1.1_mod and 1.45 versions just for half a week. If we close all the orders now of course.

And as those versions is not trading often so we will have new trades in the end of this week or next week.

Files:
772.jpg  24 kb
870.jpg  11 kb
932.jpg  13 kb
938.jpg  12 kb

As I posted the image for open trades for StepMaExpert_v1.1_mod, for StepMaExpert_v1.45, for 1.42 version and for Goldwarrior in the beginning of the week so it is the open trades right now for those EAs (end of the week):

It is open trades for StepMaExpert_v1.42:

And it is Goldwarrior EA for open trades now:

I have no idea how those trades will be closed by EAs. But if we close those trades right now by our future possible Elite Portfolio EA so it will be +372 pips in profit already.

If it will not be enough profit so we can use mandarine EA and Hull EA:

And it will be +610 pips in profit.

Many EAs are very well coded to estimate the entry (when to open the order and which one) so the main idea is to use some EAs just to get the profit from many of them.

Files:

newdigital:
As I posted the image for open trades for StepMaExpert_v1.1_mod, for StepMaExpert_v1.45, for 1.42 version and for Goldwarrior in the beginning of the week so it is the open trades right now for those EAs (end of the week):

It is open trades for StepMaExpert_v1.42:

And it is Goldwarrior EA for open trades now:

I have no idea how those trades will be closed by EAs. But if we close those trades right now by our future possible Elite Portfolio EA so it will be +372 pips in profit already.

If it will not be enough profit so we can use mandarine EA and Hull EA:

And it will be +610 pips in profit.

Many EAs are very well coded to estimate the entry (when to open the order and which one) so the main idea is to use some EAs just to get the profit from many of them.

That is the problem with most EAS .It is easy to fimd the entry but u can not use the same entry rules as exit.You have to improve trade management of the trades

Isn't trailing stop solving the problem?

I have the solution but I am very busy working on 8 private EAS and I will try and look at your EAS in January.I use propreitary methods.I can not take on any new tasks at present.

Regards

El cid

We just discussed in this thread about possibility to improve some tools from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

So, now we can do the following: we can use indicator to send the order to our forex-tsd calendar and the other SignalTrader EA will trade it. It means the following: I can open the order manually and SignalTrader EA (attached to the chart to the other metatrader in other PC and location) will open the same order. So, the idea is the following now: we want to improve this indicator to send the signals from every elite EAs to SignalTrader EA. Entry only. And in this case we will get the following:

StepMaExpert_v1.45 (for example) opened the order in my elite server and in the same time your SignalTrader EA (it is public EA created by Igorad) opened the same order in your Metatrader. So, we can take the signals from 2 or 10 EAs and send them all to SignalTrader EA with different changable lot size, MM, take profit, stop loss and so on. SignalTrader will sort the signals and so on (it may be improved many times).

The other idea is to have elite section performance indicator because most of trend followers EAs are always openning buy/sell order in the same direction in almost the same time. So, in many cases I do not need any indicator or chart to know: should I open buy or sell. In some cases it is necessary just to look at the trades/Metatraders and everything is understandable. Indicator may be as oscillator for example ...

As Igorad started to code it already so I opened this thread.

Reason: