Need A Trading System

Hi. My name is Son and I have been in forex for 2 years. But my biggest problem is time. I do not have time to watch price action all day. So I ask for a system which can make 3 pips a day. If someone have, I very appriciate

P/S: sorry for my English

kjmchc1010:
Hi. My name is Son and I have been in forex for 2 years. But my biggest problem is time. I do not have time to watch price action all day. So I ask for a system which can make 3 pips a day. If someone have, I very appriciate P/S: sorry for my English

Hey Son. 3 pips in a day is rather low. Are you sure about this?

Why should it be low? It depends on the lot size too. But even more depends on brokers : either they will get you because of "too small TP target" or "to short time of an order". Just see what instaforex did with a "less then 5 minute" orders clause they pulled out to that guy. So, after all it is all up to your broker will you be "allowed" that or not

Yes. I trade in Tradefort and It's allow that.

Price Action Trading:
Hey Son. 3 pips in a day is rather low. Are you sure about this?

Yes, I'm sure

kjmchc1010:
Hi. My name is Son and I have been in forex for 2 years. But my biggest problem is time. I do not have time to watch price action all day. So I ask for a system which can make 3 pips a day. If someone have, I very appriciate P/S: sorry for my English

If you don't have time, switch to higher time frames and do price action related trading. Then you can go above 03 pips per day.

No trading system can guarantee you 3 pips a day, it is simply not possible. If someone could guaranteed, you could make a lot of money by simply using a huge log size!

It is not the 3 pips that is the problem in any system, but the problem is how many -pips will it work with. Without proper MM you are on a wrong path : first think how much draw down can your system survive and only then, when you are fairly sure that it is OK, think of the gains

forex trading business is easy business. you can put less effort and you will make more profit with short time. there is no physical work done in this . anytime, anyone can do this business.so, it is a reliable business.

sophia brit:
forex trading business is easy business. you can put less effort and you will make more profit with short time. there is no physical work done in this . anytime, anyone can do this business.so, it is a reliable business.

Let me guess : you have no idea what are you talking about :):)

Reason: