Fibo & Gann variations - page 29

Fibonacci Fan Gold Daily

Gold daily hard to break .864 resistance fibonacci fan line

Files:
gold-daily.gif  77 kb

[langtitle=fr]fibonacci channel[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]hello

does anyone have the fibonacci channel indicator please ?

thank you very much[/lang]

The symmetry of the market

Despite the present severe conditions, I made a study trying to predict the behaviour of EURUSD. I do not know if the technique, which combines Fibo, Gann and symmetry can be always repeated. For the moment I revail three moments of the prediction. As you can note, there is a square on the bottom right of the two images, that is the price target:

Files:

Is being pretentious, but I predict that the EURUSD reach 1271 within 84.25 hours, ie 3 days and 12.25 hours, before reversing its course. We'll see if the symmetry of the market is sustainable and a method.

So far so good!

netpacman:
Is being pretentious, but I predict that the EURUSD reach 1271 within 84.25 hours, ie 3 days and 12.25 hours, before reversing its course. We'll see if the symmetry of the market is sustainable and a method.

What a run, eh? Is it related to post #285?

yes it is. I suppose it will not reach 1.271, stopped at 1.269 and started to inverse.

The symmetry of the market

This inversion was expected, and maybe can go down till the level of 1.250~1.247. I suppose that, once arrived there, will run again up to 1.271. My prediction is exhibited in the image below. Good luck for all.

Files:

That's the kind of chart.....

That's the kind of chart I would print and put on my wall to impress the guests.

netpacman:
This inversion was expected, and maybe can go down till the level of 1.250~1.247. I suppose that, once arrived there, will run again up to 1.271. My prediction is exhibited in the image below. Good luck for all.

Symmetry of the market

The target of 1.246 wasn't reached, I suppose for demerit of USDollar. next target will be tomorrow at 1.272, them, 1.284 the day after tomorrow. If at least the target 2 is reached, a cycle of 361 bars is completed, so I believe we have here a system of prediction, otherwise, i need to work better to discover the predictor key supported by Gann and Fibo combinations.

Files:

gann fan

if you want to create a gann fan correctly,

maybe you are interested in this:

or if you like reading code ... (it is a script? yes)

Correct Gann fan - MQL4 Code Base

Reason: