Fibo & Gann variations - page 27

joannesnoel:
Does anyone have an Indicator that automatically draws Fibonacci levels in the chart and redraw if it has to. I would like to use it for my EA project.

I have this very profitable strategy that will work in any market behavior (ranging or trending). The strategy can be completely mechanical but I need a Fibonacci indicator to do it. I am experienced in programming EAs but I don't have much knowledge on programming indicators.

Can someone help me?

Please check whether this is usefull for you.

Daily Autofibo

joannesnoel:
Does anyone have an Indicator that automatically draws Fibonacci levels in the chart and redraw if it has to. I would like to use it for my EA project.

I have this very profitable strategy that will work in any market behavior (ranging or trending). The strategy can be completely mechanical but I need a Fibonacci indicator to do it. I am experienced in programming EAs but I don't have much knowledge on programming indicators.

Can someone help me?

I have some autofibo that i use it everday that shows me long/short area, yesterday high/low as well as target in daily basis..hope u can make use of it...for daily and swing..I also hope u can make an ea out of it and mind to share with us..

Files:

Colored Fibonnaci Lines

Anyone know if this indicator exists or willing to create one? It's a tool that I see a lot of request for but have never found it.

I'm looking for a Fibonacci tool just like metatrader's except it has multiple line colors.

Here's how it can be programmed:

1. Use one primary line where you can pick a high + low on the chart to calculate all the levels.

2. Create 3 fibonacci, each with it's own line style and color.

3. Overlay all 3 fibonacci (giving the illusion that the line colors and styles are different)

4. If I modify the primary line and refresh the chart it should update the other 3 overlay fibos.

Here's what the Fibos would look like:

Fibo 1:

... black solid line

... levels: 1.0, 0

Fibo 2:

... dashed gray lines

... standard inner levels (0.382, 0.50, 0.618, etc)

Fibo 3:

... another dash style, any color

... standard extn. levels (1.618, 2.618, etc)

The tool can be modified to whatever levels people want colored, since they only need to copy the portion of the code to add another level. The reason it's very useful is that you can have your targets in green, stops in red, entry in gray,etc.

Has anyone seen this tool or can program it?

Cheers

Attached: Manually created example of what it could look like.

More resources

More Fibonacci resources in this post

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page126#comment_479233

I hope this helps,

Dynamic fibo

This a good indicator.

Shows monthly weekly & daily fibos on chart without any mess.

Files:

Pip:
More Fibonacci resources in this post

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page126#comment_479233

I hope this helps,

Many thanks guys... Someone else posted a script that was very close to what I needed and I modified it successfully.

Lookup the thread: "Auto Fibonacci Indicator" and I'll be posting the finished script soon.

Cheers.

FXKOS - Color Fibo Script Complete

Finished the color Fibo script...

Script and info can be found in the thread: "Auto Fibonacci indicator "

Cheers.

Files:

Hi

Thaanks for that indicator. It is good for my work and analysis.

FIB PIVOTS : Any ideas on adding R4,R5,S4,S5 Levels

I am looking to add extra levels to these indicator and test for percentage of times a currency pair will hit levels 3,4 and 5, basically run some probability studies once i have a solid wholesome FIBPIVOT indicator.

Any suggestion on how to further improve these indicator in terms of PIVOTS will also be appreciated.

Please share if interested.

Any ideas on adding 4 and 5 levels to the attached indicator ?

Which Fib levels will be appropriate in the calculation ?

Give reasons for selected levels for 4 and 5.

R3 = Pivot + 1.000 * (- - L) =

R2 = Pivot + 0.618 * (- - L) =

R1 = Pivot + 0.382 * (- - L) =

Pivot = ( - + L + C ) / 3 =

S1 = Pivot - 0.382 * (- - L) =

S2 = Pivot - 0.618 * (- - L) =

S3 = Pivot - 1.000 * (- - L) =

Files:
Reason: