EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 967

strangerr:

I think you take it high.

where would you move the stop, I don't ask why :)

Time to buy with a short stop...

barfly13:

Can you show me a screenshot?

FXlike:

Will you show me a screenshot?

Stop under the fractal, that's the whole screen...

barfly13:

Maybe it's time .... but I can't get my hand up... This is the third time we've been to this level .... I didn't buy this morning and now I'm scared ....

I'd rather sell a little more from this level with a short stop.... and afterwards I will sell some more...

oleniknik:

I'd rather sell some more from this level with a short stop.... and then afterwards sell some more...

I think that if there is a third run to the top, it will be more interesting to sell, of course higher... We'll see...

barfly13:
I think that if there is a third run to the top, it will be more interesting to sell, naturally higher... We'll see...
I usually don't get to the terminal until the evening .... but today i'm sick and i've been staring at history all day... Shoot me, I don't see a buying opportunity yet... at least for the next two days .... and in the sideways trend I'm a bit lost ... I haven't worked out my strategy ... the level of the benchmark to the level is clearer ... without paying attention to intraday fluctuations ... passed the level - opened an order to the next level .... and so on by seniority TF.... as history shows levels work .... the worst thing is bounce on bu .... this is probably why i do not see myself buying .... although i could have done it today (if i had included at least 15 min TF) and i could have taken this rebound .... Lazy just

oleniknik:
I usually only go to the terminal in the evening .... but today I'm sick and I've been staring at history all day... Shoot me, I don't see a buying opportunity yet... at least for the next two days .... and in the sideways trend I'm a bit lost ... haven't worked out my strategy ...

I see... I meant rising to today's highs, I already sold there, but I think they might come back again...

FXlike:

where would you move the stop, don't ask why :)

1.3313)))

Good going ....

And you say buy ..... first level of control now MA at 3050-60 .... then in order .... but at 2780 I think something will change .... I'll be more careful there.... In the meantime, let's go down.

Reason: