Fibo & Gann variations - page 11

Thanks for answers. All working perfect now.

Fibo retracement indicator, in separate window.

Go long when price above EMA34 and FIBO_S above 0.

Go short when price below EMA34 and FIBO_S below 0.

Files:
fibo_s.mq4  9 kb
usdjpy_h1.jpg  51 kb

Fibonancci Indicator

Hello all

I want to learn more about this indicator. I know that it draw the 23.6,38.2 50, 61.8 and 100% of the Fibonacci lines but i do not know what is the 0.00 line that it draw somewhere between those line. does any one know when the indicator draw it? and what is the significant of this line?

I am sure that i can learn a lot from this place.

Thank you

Files:

agarwalsharma:
Hello all

I want to learn more about this indicator. I know that it draw the 23.6,38.2 50, 61.8 and 100% of the Fibonacci lines but i do not know what is the 0.00 line that it draw somewhere between those line. does any one know when the indicator draw it? and what is the significant of this line?

I am sure that i can learn a lot from this place.

Thank you

Hi agarwalsharma,

I moved your post to this thread (with 2 days redirection and PM'ed to you with this link) so hope you will find this thread. This indicator (you posted) was evaluated here on this thread.

So, use this thread to get some preliminary information and that thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176402 to navigate through the trading systems based on Fibo.

sljubano:
Fibo retracement indicator, in separate window.

Go long when price above EMA34 and FIBO_S above 0.

Go short when price below EMA34 and FIBO_S below 0.

Thanks. This looks interesting. Should the default settings (Target period: 34 and Fibo period: 17) be used for the 1H chart?

fibo sprial

The fibo spiral already exists for download, open the navigator and right click on scripts, scroll down to online library,MetaEditor will open and it should be right there in the list, right click to and select download.

Who may explain for me FIBO_S indicator ?

It looks like this...

Files:
600_1.gif  22 kb

I want to remind about this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176402

Reason: