Harmonic Zigzags - page 44

WRR,

In this pic you will see an ABCD pattern. Is there a setting in Zup that will plot this? If so I haven't been able to find it.

Your help is appreciated.

Carl

Files:

please add other pattern

anyone can add three drives pattern, wolfe wave, and old school pattern like pennants, flag, double top / bottom, wedge, rectangle or other pattern for next version ?

Does anyone know if any fib timing has been done for the harmonic patterns?

An example as seen in the attached chart.

1. Has it been looked at where the time from XA is extended from point A for B, C & poss D completion?

2. Has it been looked at where the time from XA is extended from point B for C & D completion?

3. Has it been looked at where the time from AB is extended from point B for C & D completion?

4. Has it been looked at where the time from XB is extended from point B for C & D completion?

What would it take to create something withing the program to do this?

Does anyone know of any sources that may have already done some timing work that goes along with these price patterns?

Thanks,

Carl

Files:

how to get value from pitchfork?

Could anybody explain:

I what to know how to get value from pitchfork, using iCustom or something else? I mean to get price for a given time, the price value for the upper, median or lower line from Andrews Picthfork, drawn manually or by ZUP, many thanks.

Jeandl

Dear Mlen77. Could you please create template and sound for Spot gold used in Zup?

Dear Mlen77,

Firstly, I would like to express my many thanks for your great work so far on the Zup version, and improvement.

In your post 384, I downloaded the Indicators and Templates, and Sounds.

Could you please kindly create one more indicator, template, and sound for Spot gold (used on MT4 Platform) for XAUUSD? as I show interests in trading spot gold on MT4 platform besides forex, I highly appreciate your kind help, and attention to my request.

Thanks for your kind help.

Best wishes,

James

Dear Nen,

I love the Zup indicator. You have done a great job with it. I was wondering if you had looked at a pattern called 5-0. The pattern is described in the 2 attached word docs. I had to split the original pdf as it was to large to upload. This pattern may be worth adding to the zup indicator.

The patterns are taken from the Harmonic Trader.

Welcome to HarmonicTrader.com

The word doc is copied from the pdf found at that site.

Carl

Files:

Hello iam wondering am i missing something here but i have installed the indicators and about close to 100% of the time the patterns returns profits if you take it where the indicator tells you too.

now my question is.. is this 4 real or is it repainting?? please advise

many thanks

Fibos

Is there a Zup indicator that has all of the indicators except fibo expansion, extension and retracements only? And maybe that it has comments in English.

I am looking at the possibility of checking for valid XABC values and setting the varied levels for point D as targets. I am also looking at the number of bars for each leg. I am looking to do 3 or possibly 4 different ZZ lengths to test for. I also want to look for and test for AB=CD for fib confluence in the larger leg D for a harmonic pattern. Any help here is appreciated.

I will be posting screens shots of what I am looking at.

Carl

Patterns for Zup

The attached picture shows an ABCD setup from Fri that signals a buy. Also at this same point was a 5-0 signal pattern for a long. I have been seeing many of the ABCD patterns to signal reversals. Is it possible to add this pattern?

Cheers,

Carl

Files:

Zup refresh?

Nen,

In the attached pic I show what is a small issue. Not sure if there is a setting for this or if something else can be done to help correct it.

Nice indicator!

Files:
Reason: