FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 383

nexter:
In MT5 it's kinda like the cup doesn't work yet? I've heard something about it being due to a small number of users
You use AC indicator and you haven't looked at AO for confirmation of signals :)! By the way it would be nice to have a tumblr available after all. But not all brokerage companies offer an opportunity. My device either does not work with Alpari, or I have problems with it :)).

nexter:
Isn't the MT5 supposedly not working yet?

it works. and has been for a very long time.

I heard something about the low number of users.

and where are these rumours coming from? is there nothing better to do than spread rumours? what does the number of users have to do with it?

somby:
I used an AC indicator and I haven't seen AO for confirmation of signals :)! By the way, it would be nice to have a tumbler at your disposal. But not all brokerage companies offer it. If I wanted to trade with a different brokerage company I would have to ask:) How do I use a forex brokerage firm for my forex online?)

AO? .... maybe so. But the turkeys are less important here to override everything with one AO.

I tried to use MT5 on Insta, but their server was not available for some reason. I screwed up and deleted it.

I've watched the Emelianenko vs B. Rogers fight about 100 times. Every time is a balm for the soul!!!! It's a cure for gloom! And a sign that ALL IS GOOD!!!:)))) And in OUR POWER, NOT IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:))))

sergeev:

works. and has been for a very long time.

where did you hear such a rumour? what does it have to do with the number of users?

bring two friends and you will get a glass with the logo ))))

somby:
Thanks for the info mate:) In addition to the topic. I am thinking for a long time to open an MT-5 account to get access to the stock market. MT-5 users, please let me know! Are there any advantages compared to MT-4?
Well, you may look in MT4 on ECN accounts... What to watch? I tried it so much, I do not understand - what for? My motto says that the market is changing so fast that my brain has no time to process the information. Want to make a high-frequency bot? Kitchens don't give you the speed you need.

alex_r:
Well, you can look in mt4 in ECN accounts... What is there to watch? I can't understand what for. I should understand why. Volumes change so fast that my brain has no time to process the information.

If you move the focus a little further away, you will see ))))

sergeev:

where are these rumours coming from? what does it have to do with the number of users?
see the question mark at the end of the sentence? so it's not a statement but a question :)

alex_r:
Well, you can look in mt4 in ECN accounts... What is there to watch? For so many years I cannot understand - what for? Volumes are changing so fast that my brain has no time to process the information. Want to make a high-frequency bot? Kitchens don't give you the speed you need.

You have to be in the real market by hook or by crook, even the interbank market will not work as you would like it.

sergeev:

where are these rumours coming from? what does it have to do with the number of users?
Which brokerage company?
Reason: