Harmonic Zigzags - page 49

Blaiserboy:
WLTIEN

I see you are using multiple instances of ZUP.......

Can you enlighten me as to how you are using this approach..

Thanks so much

dave

Hi Dave,

Actually I still in the process of learning. My approach is, when the beam appear and it's near support or resistance area/Fibonacci number is 0.618, 0.886...., we can consider to buy or sell there.

Above is basically my approach. But whether the trend is continue or reverse, maybe still need time to study how to determine.

Regards,

wltien

Thanks for that

I have been spending quite a bit of time experimenting with the indicator..... it is so very powerful.

The chart attached is using a temp[late that Mlen posted some many months ago

Files:

Nen present MZZ4

idea original pichforks is Balbesik06

Files:
balbes.gif  23 kb

Awesome indicator!

I had 2 questions regarding the code:

1) I have changed NumberPattern to > 1 and it has not printed historical patterns? Is there another input to look at history of this pattern?

2) Is there a scanner that can look through pairs, cfds, futures, etc. on various time frames? Currently I have a bunch of charts open and attached the indicator to each but makes the terminal extremely crowded?

Thanks!

knocks420:
Awesome indicator!

I had 2 questions regarding the code:

1) I have changed NumberPattern to > 1 and it has not printed historical patterns? Is there another input to look at history of this pattern?

2) Is there a scanner that can look through pairs, cfds, futures, etc. on various time frames? Currently I have a bunch of charts open and attached the indicator to each but makes the terminal extremely crowded?

Thanks!

knocks420,

1) Change NumberPattern to number of patterns in the past you want. Setting of gives most recent pattern. Setting of 10 gives last 10 patterns, etc.

2)None that I am aware of.

WRR

WRR:
knocks420,

1) Change NumberPattern to number of patterns in the past you want. Setting of gives most recent pattern. Setting of 10 gives last 10 patterns, etc.

2)None that I am aware of.

WRR

Hi WRR,

Great add-on to the ZUP indicator btw. I tried changing the input but only have 1 pattern on a number of charts. Is there anything else I might need to do (restart MT, new chart, etc.?)

knocks420:
Hi WRR, Great add-on to the ZUP indicator btw. I tried changing the input but only have 1 pattern on a number of charts. Is there anything else I might need to do (restart MT, new chart, etc.?)

This is related to another question; what is the qualifier to differentiate between a FAILED pattern and a pattern that prints and then just disappears? Shouldn't that be considered a FAILURE? Does the pattern need to have a closed bar on the signal?

ZUP with Andrews Median Line both Dynamic and Static

I have just made this chart this evening and not used it yet for trading, But I have an idea that it will be of tremendous help

Files:

poruchik:
Nen present MZZ4 idea original pichforks is Balbesik06

Thank you

Nen, Pucio, poruchik and all,

Nen, thank you for sharing your hard work. Pucio, poruchik and others thank you for your relentless ability to help others. I have learned much from you. I am looking forward to sharing things I find on this path. Great Forum too.. nice Job New digital.

Good trading to all,

David

Reason: