poruchik:
section 2

Endext fractal=15(20...)

===

where is you deep crab?

i define deep at 19 of custom pattern , and now occur at H4 eurusd

but i checked and both of version have same ext fractal End ??? and it was 7

grandaevus:
This is the zup version that I prefer to use. It is light, fast & uses less memory.

aha ok i read back a bit I see you removed the PRZ (red box as pavel? asked for also)

Do you have old CPU or is ZUP generally very hungry? if slow i think is because its very fast market at news time etc?

What is 110 version, just what your working on for 136?

I think need to check the correct descriptions of the patterns specification to get the right ratios, as obviously we have heard a few arguments on them now. Seem like you may have two different sources, who is right?

grandaevus if you want to check, Poruchik did post the doc file of all the decriptions back around 120

have a good week all...

Hi Paruchik!

I'm new in harmonic trading!!! i was testing a lot of ZUP in a back test and i stay with 120 NEN!!! You say that the most recent version is the best version but there are a lot of parameters to change only you now how, dosnt work properly by default am i right?

Really is necessary to charge 4 to 5 ZUPs to see all the patters working on 1 chart?

Is there some setting for whatever ZUP to get it work propertly following the price and just drawing all patterns and get alert wen the pattern is complete or some thing like this?

P.S. By the way I'm from Minks to!!! i was living in front of Gorky Park!!!

senator:
i define deep at 19 of custom pattern , and now occur at H4 eurusd

it is not custom

18. Deep Crab

select pattern=7

visible pattern - put 1 on 18 row - 000000000000000001000000000

The best Zup is the always the original Zup created by nen. Believe me or not, this indicator is a piece of art in name of programming. It's really hard to put harmonic patterns idea in to codes and nen does this job very well.

I only modify the codes for the new patterns that is not included in original zups or some experimental work like adding time factor to classical patterns also.

Please, use the last original zup version.

For the patterns (like navarro 200) that nen has not included in zup, I'll upload the modified zup versions to "harmonic & time" topic.

poruchik:
136______________

poruchik, could you please upload the last zup version 136

last - 135, (wait)

136 - in the head nen

Latest Version 135

poruchik:
last - 135, (wait) 136 - in the head nen

Kindly provide the link to download latest version of 135 ZUP

Reason: