Harmonic Zigzags - page 42

hi

hi there hve ben using the zup 67 is 80 more accurate than the 67 ?

bhaskardass:
hi there hve ben using the zup 67 is 80 more accurate than the 67 ?

Hi. I belive newest zup includes upgrades and new features but the heart calculation of ZZ is intact.

ChannelZZ

Next zigazg

Files:
channel_zz.mq4  11 kb

indikator

mr pucio can you give me indikator zigzags esaz I want to try

nen:
White numbers in square brackets is someone's completion.

They in standard versions are not present.

Version 80 with the corrected errors: http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=27582&setlanguage=1&langid=ru

Hi nen,

I have found a couple of bugs in ZUP_v80, above version. The first bug is minor. Sometimes after a pattern has been removed from the chart by ZUP, it still shows up in comments. See screen shot. I will post the other bug in my next post.

WRR

nen:
White numbers in square brackets is someone's completion.

They in standard versions are not present.

Version 80 with the corrected errors: http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=27582&setlanguage=1&langid=ru

Hi again nen,

attached is a screen shot of the other bug. 4 triangles are drawn when there only should be 2 triangles and the 4 triangles form a strange pattern.

WRR

Files:

WRR:
Hi again nen,

attached is a screen shot of the other bug. 4 triangles are drawn when there only should be 2 triangles and the 4 triangles form a strange pattern.

WRR

What parameters are set at the indicator.

In earlier versions of the indicator such error was?

nen:
What parameters are set at the indicator. In earlier versions of the indicator such error was?

nen,

I have never seen the strange 4 triangle pattern in any earlier versions, just ZUP_v80.

As requested, attached is a copy of ZUP_v80 I am using (saved as ZUP_v80.01). It has my settings saved in the indicator so you can see them.

I have seen this strange pattern quite a few times now, especially on lower timeframe charts.

WRR

WRR:
nen,

I have never seen the strange 4 triangle pattern in any earlier versions, just ZUP_v80.

As requested, attached is a copy of ZUP_v80 I am using (saved as ZUP_v80.01). It has my settings saved in the indicator so you can see them.

I have seen this strange pattern quite a few times now, especially on lower timeframe charts.

WRR

nen,

here is another example of the strange pattern bug. This time on usdchf weekly so it will be easier to replicate.

WRR

WRR,

Put ExtMaxBar=300

Reason: