Harmonic Zigzags - page 37

wltien:
I settle the problem. MT4 unable to display zup beam because of the different version of build. Beam only can be shown in build 211 and below.

Hi Pucio and Nen,

I am currently on build 216 ( I think that is what is nowadays available for download) and there is no beam formation so is it possible to make it happen for this version?

Also, the template has 5 ZUP-71 indicators and I am wondering what do 5 of them do?

Many thanks

Atl

Pucio:
Here you have ATL_v10. Pucio

HI PUCIO.

could you kindly provide a link i could go to and read up on the use of ATL?

I have tried the different settings of the ATL and I cannot seem to produce same lines as you did.

I would appreciate receiving a link to where i could read up on this indicator.

Thank you very much

Yano

ZUP Update for EUR.USD

Have decided to use manual fibs for long term pivot points (Uptrend of 2005-2008 and 2008 Retracement) which can be read by right-clicking the chart, select Object List. There you can input the highs and lows if you want to use the template for other currencies.

In regards to some problems with the zup chart, Nen had suggested in the past to open the zup indicators and re-compile it. Took me several tries and updates of the MT4 platform to get it resolved.

Again, ZUP does repaint. Make your move once the volatility slows down.

Thank you to Nen, Pucio, Robert, Mladen, and others who have contribued to the Forex community.

Templates updated for 8 currency pairs

Templates with UPtrend, Retracement Fibs fixed.

Aud/Usd: Eur/Jpy; Eur/Usd; Gbp/Jpy; Gbp/Usd; Usd/Cad; Usd/Chf, Usd/Jpy

Used the lows of 2005 and highs of 2007/08.

For Usd/Cad, used the high of 2002 and the low of 2007.

Gbp/Jpy has different highs and lows. Used the Monthly, Weekly, Daily Highs of 2007 and the Monthly, Weekly, Daily Lows of 2005.

It is always a good idea to check further the Highs and Lows of previous years to get a good history of the currency pair.

Files:

Dear Mlen77. Please teach me how to trade gold using Zup and which template? Thanks

Dear Mlen77,

I am new to forex and especially gold.

I am studying how to trade gold, and predict gold prices (either uptrend, downtrend, or sideway) in the next day or coming days or in near-term future.

I noted that you did showed some charts which used your revised indicators, Zup, template to forecast and trade gold and other currency pairs.

I don't know how to forecast which direction that gold prices will move (uptrend or downtrend, or sideway) and which templates, which version of Zup, which indicators, and how to spot good opportunities/entry prices to place a "Buy" or a "Sell" order.

Could you please kindly spend a little bit of your time to explain me (please put an arrow to tell where to buy or sell, and why) how to look for a Buy or Sell order.

There are many various colors on the beam of gold, and how do I know it gold price trend is going up or down?

I highly appreciate your detailed reply and explanations.

Thanks a lot

James

Hello is this possible to attach the Zup incidator on the RSI?

could be a good idea.

ZUP on RSI

Here for you ZUP on RSI.

Pucio

Files:
zup.gif  24 kb
zup_rsi_v48.mq4  186 kb

Thank you Pucio.is that posible to change the period of RSI?

what is the current period?

Reason: