Harmonic Zigzags - page 47

Traden4x, what ZUP version u r using now, or some patterns are manually hand drawn?

Many of the patterns are manually drawn but are ones I'd like to add to zup.

Also just got an updated version of Zup from Nen as this one corrects the trend line drawing upon new pattern.

Carl

Files:
zup_v82.rar  50 kb

Nen,

Is the version on the Russian site a further update to what you sent me?

Carl

hi all

hi Dear ...

i hope you send me last version " templates " and indicators

cus i loss my money everytime and i need these verion to compensation my money

hi

hi Dear ...

i hope you send me last version " templates " and indicators

cus i loss my money everytime and i need these verion to compensation my money

Hi...

Pucio:
I use different ZUP's. The last ones are the best. The last one on this forum is ZUP_v73. There is ZUP_v74 but is not spread out by Nen. If you want to learn about harmonic numbers read books by Larry Pesavento. ZUP's has function to show not only harmonic numbers but even more. There are instructions for ZUP's. Forgive me, but I will not give to people everything. Trading is an ART. ART brings money. It works only this way. I wish all people the best in trading. Pucio

HI Pucio...

I'm very interested that ZUP_v74 ... can I have it bro?

I realize your knowledge about this harmonic system are the best.

Please bro...I want to learn more about this harmonic system, yes it's true that the hardest part in this harmonic system is find the end of D. I think this is the key?, until now i've just using fibo retracement. But I think need more accurate more than this fibo. I think you know my question...hehehe please share your template. I'll appreciate it.

Replay

Harmonic method is not the best. It is one of the many methods. There is no the best method. What kind of template you are looking for ?

Pucio

Can anyone share some code that will plot the length of each swing of a zigzag in pips?

WRR

WRR:
Can anyone share some code that will plot the length of each swing of a zigzag in pips? WRR

You could to that by changing ExtPPWithBars https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178335/page27. I don't know if its easy to copy the code.

Reason: