Harmonic Zigzags - page 51

Settings

Thanks for the help Pucio,

I am testing the template you posted earlier in the thread. I would like to keep the multi time frame zigzags and clear up the gartley patterns. I love trading divergence on price extremes, especially catching those daily beams. I want a fairly simple clean chart. Everytime I go in and try and clear up the patterns it adds all of the search pattern lines, I am only changing one variable under gartley patterns but it seems to change more settings.

Can you advise me on clearing up the chart, also how to incorporate zupv82 ( or later version) that searches for point D would be of great help.

I have a day job and I'm trying to trade longer time frames, so the entry is crucial so I dont get large drawdowns. I'm trying to catch the price extreme say on a daily or H4 beam, then enter once the trix goes in my favor on a smaller time frame. Whats your opinion on this, would you handle what Im trying to accomplish differently?

thanks

McD

Well, I think I answered my own question. I set extstylezz to false on the zigzag9 template. Im still interested to hear your thoughts on my post above.

McD

Could sb translate Notes into Eng

poruchik:
Nen present MZZ4 idea original pichforks is Balbesik06

This indy is very informative, only one don't understand what's the original idea and what's input etc, could anybody kindly translate the notes inside into English?, it'll be very helpful.

Many thanks,

Jeandl

DrMcDDC:
Well, I think I answered my own question. I set extstylezz to false on the zigzag9 template. Im still interested to hear your thoughts on my post above. McD

Try MultiZigZag. There can be it to you will approach.

Files:
mzz9.rar  7 kb

Hi all, I have been trialing different versions of zup for some time, and this is the first time i have posted, reading here is pretty heavy!!!

until recently i have been trading 4 charts set up as below, however 2 days ago mt4 refused to load up until i deleted 2 charts, and i have since been unable to re-load my templates onto said charts??!

I have tried everything i can think of, like re-installing mt4, a new formatted hd!

any ideas would be greatly appreciated

thank you nen

try reinstalling MT4, clean up your indicators, it may be overloading your platform with too many indicators.

Amazing stuff!!!!!!!

this site is is really a box of magic

nen:
Try MultiZigZag.

Thanks nen for the multizigzag indicator...it's much appreciated.

all the best

Xard777

indicators

Thankyou for posting all the indicators, pictures and sharing your knowlege.

nen:
Try MultiZigZag. There can be it to you will approach.

Hi Nen.

Attached is the zigzag indicator I mentioned in my PM.

Yano

Files:
Reason: