ElectricSavant's™ Challenge - page 8

10%!! Buy a index fund and call me when its time to retire. the ultimate 24/7 EA.

Don't you love guarantees? Because everyone here knows how much a guarantee is worth, that's exactly what you will be getting back. Nada. LOL.

I guarantee you will make 50% on my EA, until it doesn't work and then you won't hear from me again...until my next guarantee. Even the best mutual fund can't guarantee any future profit or loss, so it is quite humorous and unethical to make such a statement. Just buy a CD, and guarantee a 6% return with 0 drawdown. Wow! Amazing! Thank you Thank you.

New Digital

This is pathetic and these scammers are sick

They are going to scam this forum and promote their scams in every thread

Hey Oilfxpro, who in the world are you to call me a scammer ? I provide free unbiased opinions about expert advisors. I have the right to express my opinion, I do not encourage people to buy any product (as you in fact do all the time on this forum) I just comment on the FACTS I discover while testing expert advisors, I do NOT invent any of the things I post, there are trading statements in my blog to backup all my opinions.

I am confident in the fact that forums are a way to express our opinions freely and I, like many other traders here, would be more interested in sharing our mutual opinions and findings on expert advisors rather than pointing each other as scammers or the like.

I am utterly offended by your remarks since I am not getting any profit from any of the experts I comment, unlike you with yours. Please be more tolerant, I know I am not the only trader who wishes you change your attitude a bit.

danielfppps is not selling anything, if anyone has visited his website they would see that.

The norm on this forum seems to be speak first, check the facts later.

Or not.

Dear danielfppps thanks for doing what you’re doing, sometimes new people are being misunderstood, I did that mistake once or twice.

keep up the good work and wish you all the luck and success

I think brekout systems are the best way to trade , different traders use different indicators to decide when to trade the break

danielfppps:
Hey Oilfxpro, who in the world are you to call me a scammer ? I provide free unbiased opinions about expert advisors. I have the right to express my opinion, I do not encourage people to buy any product (as you in fact do all the time on this forum) I just comment on the FACTS I discover while testing expert advisors, I do NOT invent any of the things I post, there are trading statements in my blog to backup all my opinions.

I am confident in the fact that forums are a way to express our opinions freely and I, like many other traders here, would be more interested in sharing our mutual opinions and findings on expert advisors rather than pointing each other as scammers or the like.

I am utterly offended by your remarks since I am not getting any profit from any of the experts I comment, unlike you with yours. Please be more tolerant, I know I am not the only trader who wishes you change your attitude a bit.

Thanks for sharing your ideas. We could use more people trying to help, instead of tearing people down.

There not doing it because, people that have any decent type of EA your speaking of, wouldn't waste there time as there already making enough money to not care.It goes back to the age old rule WHY would they bother selling a profitable EA.If you want this EA you speak of, you will have to make it yourself, and to perfect it could take some time and money.

Hello ES,

You certainly contribute a lot to this forum. I have enjoyed reading your posts and ideas. You should really learn to code your own EA's. Someone with so much passion for trading, who spends so much time being involved in the community, should really take the time and learn mq4. It can be very rewarding, and I'm sure with all your ideas you would do great. There are many on this forum that would help you. Cut out the middle man and create your own EA's.

My thoughts for what they're worth.

Well...I agree...

But there is one coder who has accepted the challenge. His cost? nothing...His identity? undisclosed...he gets 6 months of profit and he can tell who he pleases about my live trading report in the blog. I endeavor to be an unbiased third party...

What do I get?...in 6 months assuming the EA survives I get to use it for my personal trading.

May I remind you that I will not become his sales agent...but I promise you the readership in my Blog will knock his door down to get the EA if he takes it commercial...I would only be the messenger and get no enrichment...I would give him their contact info and the business they conduct is THEIR business and has nothing to do with me...It seems like a win win situation...

I am a believer that in anything you do in life comes down to trusting one another...at some point in time if you are to delagate responsibility or capitlaize on others...you have to take the step...I personally have given up on mankind, but there still are people that I have found that I can trust. I have spent a lot of time on this and I have a vision...it may seem silly to some of you, but I have a passion to write (almost as much as my passion for trading) and my Blog has been a great enjoyment...if I ever were to throw it all away by violating someones trust...well I would have much to lose as I want to become a third party that traders can trust...and a resource for them to read unbiased reports ...

ok now folks laugh at me and flame me...I can take it...I am pretty thick skinned...I have been around this internet with the same handle for 5 years...and some of you know of me and I have never betrayed the trust of a trader...I also know I cannot please everybody and there will be naysayers...thats ok too...you have a right to your opinion...after all this is an anonymous character on the internet and none of us know each other...but I disclose my personal information on request to traders if needed...maybe not here in this public display....but privatly...

and may I reitrerate again....I am selling nothing...I make (lose) my money at Trading not Vending I pay for the Bright Idea's Blog in which there are not any ads and it really is such a small cost for a place where I can go with my friends and report about trading. I greatly enjoy this public restuarant of traders here in tsd, also...and it is a fun place to come to read and contribute....because face it...trading...monitoring EA's and the execution of systems can be very boring and these venues can provide contact with other traders in this solitary quest.

ElectricSoapBoxSavant

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
There not doing it because, people that have any decent type of EA your speaking of, wouldn't waste there time as there already making enough money to not care.It goes back to the age old rule WHY would they bother selling a profitable EA.If you want this EA you speak of, you will have to make it yourself, and to perfect it could take some time and money.

Well as soon as I can find ONE EA that is consistently profitable with the ElectricSavant™ criteria and can convince myself that EA's can work...I just might take you up on that!

ES

P.S. I would need to go to school as I am not interested in copy and paste programming...I need to build Ea's from a blank page...and learn correctly from the beginning...I do not have any idea where MQL school might be...

wolfe:
Hello ES,

You certainly contribute a lot to this forum. I have enjoyed reading your posts and ideas. You should really learn to code your own EA's. Someone with so much passion for trading, who spends so much time being involved in the community, should really take the time and learn mq4. It can be very rewarding, and I'm sure with all your ideas you would do great. There are many on this forum that would help you. Cut out the middle man and create your own EA's.

My thoughts for what they're worth.
Reason: