[Archive! - page 566

Svinozavr:
Misha! I'm not actually talking about the bad end // certainly not the bad end )))))))))

yeah i get it) but get a book, something hilarious

Shukshin comes to mind, How an Old Man Died.

lizzavet:

I have an unsolvable problem - I can't write a grail. I think, maybe go for a walk, and it will write itself).

You just do not go for a walk, otherwise you can fatten up not know exactly what about 7 billionth grail for our mankind, though it is not bad)

Mischek:
Shukshin comes to mind, How an Old Man Died.

To prepare: Tolstoy's "Death of Ivan Ilyich".

"And eight volumes of Turgenev! " )))

yosuf:
It seems to you, they are always there, right up to the present moment of leaving.

All right. I won't argue. How are you doing? Why don't you waste your time on Forex? You don't have much time, you don't have enough of it yet - you're a decent-aged man.Although it's up to you.

Don't give me that grail crap. I have it. I have it. I'll take it to my grave. It's the only one. That's why you can't find it anymore. That's it. Ugh. )))

Arabyten! ))))))))

yosuf:

There are times when it is difficult to detect a target's trajectory due to a complex pattern embedded in its movement algorithm. I propose a way to effectively identify this pattern to quickly intercept a target. Interested people or organizations can contact me. Or advise me where to apply.

I can't understand if you're being subtle, or if you're serious.

Не могу понять вы может так тонко шутите? или все серьезно?

Come on, Valera, it's no joke, it's (18) herself coming on stage...

yosuf:

Things are progressing slowly, but the thought occurs to me that if the market doesn't care about the story, then apparently it doubly doesn't care about what we have predicted based on the story. In other areas I want to try, the fact that (18) comes out on the trail of any pattern and wrote such a post on the DOD forum :

There are cases when it is difficult to determine the trajectory of a target because of a complex pattern embedded in its movement algorithm. I propose a way to effectively detect this pattern for quick interception of the target. Interested people or organizations can contact me. Or advise me where to apply.

Don't spread yourself too thin, Yusuf, the market is more important - these bureaucrats will eventually offer you a salary of 16,000 rubles (so plus or minus).

yosuf: Or tell me where I can go.
Well, they won't be a pain in the ass. They will tell you the right place :)
Reason: