E&A Standard Trading System - page 15

robp,

So far from my observations, this system performs far better on a M15 chart and that is what I have been putting my focus on .

-DREWP

Thanks Drew. I'll switch over to the 15 min charts and let you know. The 5 min charts were not bad. EUR/USD seemed to give quite a few false signals on the 5 min though.

I refreshed my 5min chart and suddenly 2 signals appeared.

????

piptaker,

What broker do you use, if you don't mind sharing.

Maybe check your journal tab and see if there are any problems that are fixed with the refresh.

I am live on ODL.

BlueWhale:
piptaker,

What broker do you use, if you don't mind sharing.

Maybe check your journal tab and see if there are any problems that are fixed with the refresh.

I am live on ODL.

IBFX and I don't see any issues in the Journal. Not sure what the problem is. Anyone else experiencing the same problem of no signals until chart is refreshed?

At least the 15 min short sure has worked out well. Did a +110 on the one min chart also.

So does that mean you're just using one APA on the M15? Can you please share a pic of your latest setup. I want to make sure I'm on the same page.

DREWP:
robp,

So far from my observations, this system performs far better on a M15 chart and that is what I have been putting my focus on .

-DREWP

Drew, if your having an EA made for this, or making one yourself, I would highly recommend a time filter. The signals are great when the market is moving, it's those times of the day where the market goes dead that you wouldn't want to trade.

robp:
So does that mean you're just using one APA on the M15? Can you please share a pic of your latest setup. I want to make sure I'm on the same page.

I am working with a 15m chart and a 30m APA... Maybe we can get Drewp to share a screen shot.......

Files:
1.gif  35 kb

Files:
digirsi.mq4  17 kb

V-X569,

Thank you for your corrections. Looks like sometimes we need to make sure the indicators are correct before using them.

nyingtik

Reason: