ElectricSavant's™ Challenge - page 4

az...

Let the readers decide. reread the spirit in this thread...

Are you up to the challenge....I am not being arrogant...I honestly want to know if you have something of YOUR OWN.

I am a trader as you and we are all friends here...

I requested to have fxguy07's posts deleted as I am not a moderator here (I do not always get what I want)...perhaps there were other complaints from other readers that complained your post I really do not know. Were you advertising? were you an affiliate? I honestly cannot remember?

The ground that I am covering lends itself to heavy moderation...NewDigital is very competent in Trading System Development and his Website's contribution. Look! I am putting my money...my reputation and my trust on the line here...all I ask is that you respect that. I am not a vendor...I am not sellling anything. Look at this as an introduction of a benchmark and an alternate way to evaluate...thats all thats it...no ulterior motives here...you will not find them...I am completley transparent and I may get a few good managed accounts or EA's out fo the deal...but I am a writer and the readers are what I am all about. The contributers here will get exposure here and in my blog whether they get it anonymously or not...If they want to be contacted I can pass along your info...but I AM NOT A SALES AGENT NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.

I MAKE MY MONEY FROM TRADING...ITS JUST THAT I CAN'T WIN FOR LOSING HEHE

ES

azjeff:
I do not mislead anyone. I let people make up their own minds. I see you or someone else deleted my previous post. In my post I shared 2 profitable EA's. I indicated they are not holy grail systems. There is no holy grail systems. Also, I indicated that I agree with you that most EA's are not profitable and they can do what they claim. I listed 2 EA's that are profitable with proven results from live trading. Why would you or someone else delete a posted message from someone that was passing on information?

ElectricSavant:
No1Viking STOP!

Well.... yes, if you take back what you said. My purpose was to help and you attacked me.

For the record I'm not a Steinitz fan, I just feel bad about him leaving 300 of his customers behind at my forum. They have have my permission to be there and write what they want. I repeat.... I have no business or cooperation with Steinitz himself, just his customers that are left behind by him.

Michael

No1 Viking,

Please take your contest and your ulterier motives back to your Forum. Please quit using this thread at my expense to get EA's in your contest. This is not the spirit of this thread...Do you have something of your own?..well then please share your offer...for us...

ES

No1Viking:
Well.... yes, if you take back what you said. My purpose was to help and you attacked me.

For the record I'm not a Steinitz fan, I just feel bad about him leaving 300 of his customers behind at my forum. They have have my permission to be there and write what they want. I repeat.... I have no business or cooperation with Steinitz himself, just his customers that are left behind by him.

Michael

ElectricSavant:
No1 Viking,

Please take your contest and your ulterier motives back to your Forum. Please quit using this thread at my expense to get EA's in your contest. This is not the spirit of this thread...Do you have something of your own?..well then please share your offer...for us...

ES

Ok, you are an *******.

Have fun with your life

M

ElectricSavant:
doc,

Even better...

In January may I please have the opportunity to put it to the challenge...can you meet the criteria?...17% max Intraday DD from HIGHEST banked balance.

Don't worry so much about the yield. If you are scared to reveal your method indirectly do as David does....

What do you think?

This thread might go in the wrong direction, otherwise...

ES

That sounds like a fine idea. I will keep posting the results of both EA versions on my site. You can clearly see the ROI and max drawdown as well as the equity balance swings in the reports on a weekly basis.

If one of the EA's meet your criteria by January you can be the first to have a go at it.

doc,

Even better...

In January may I please have the opportunity to put it to the challenge...can you meet the criteria?...17% max Intraday DD from HIGHEST banked balance.

Don't worry so much about the yield. If you are scared to reveal your method indirectly do as David does....

What do you think?

This thread might go in the wrong direction, otherwise...

Your server farm could be useful for a hub to transmit to your Clients. Youre EA could remain central and confidential...This is my vision for you...just a thought. Heck you are selling space...with a side benefit to traders...YOUR EA tranmissions to a blank signal-receiving MT4, could really be the cat's meow...hey! I'm doin' the gecko....

ES

drgoodvibe:
ES,

Please follow along with my EA. I would love to have an objective eye on it as it goes through stages of development over the next few weeks/months.

I will be posting regular results here.

OmegaSupreme.com

ElectricSavant:
doc,

Your server farm could be useful for a hub to transmit to your Clients. Youre EA could remain central and confidential...This is my vision for you...just a thought. Heck you are selling space...with a side benefit to traders...YOUR EA tranmissions to a blank signal-receiving MT4.

ES

This is a good idea because I wasn't planning on selling the EA at all. I would most likely host the EA and the MT4 platform on an individual server account basis. Your way ahead of me in thinking ES! I just want to see this EA do well so I can put my own money in it!

-dgv

Every Coder needs an independent live trader as I, to test, evaluate and share...there is a niche' needed to be filled....I have lots of support...

I commit to be pure, objective and abruptly honest without ulterier motives...I really will get everything back in the years to come...you will see...What goes around comes around...stay pure...

We need good objective commentary and when I went into the Elite Section here and witnessed NewDigitals work...I learned something....his success lies in his focus on analysis...he is objective and places analysis as his voice outward and lets it speak for itself....

ES

Pissy poo...

No1Viking:
Ok, you are an *******.

Have fun with your life

M

I will put my own money in it too! show me the DD (said in Arnold Swarzeneggers voice)

Let me tell you what I have learned. If you JUST look at drawdown...yield will follow...survivial!

Now I do not mean trading in microlots....lol....this is all percentages have you noticed?...ok 1K with microlots will last a long time ...but the yield may suck...or maybe not...could you imagine a 5:1....with a 5% DD..lol...an ElectricSavant Ratio™ of 2:1 is hard to find...heck there might be some talent out there that I have no idea about...anything is possible...just use the ElectricSavant Ratio™

ES

P.S. credibility and trust are paramount...I do not trust anybody...so I understand you lurkers reading this crap more than you think...but If I were stealing it would shut me down wouldn't it? I have given two alternatives to those of you like me...see Davids solution and now doc will have a way to transmit his EA triggers to blank EA's...

P.P.S. Newdigital and IGorad are working on an EA of EA's...I suggest you drop in on the Elite people and see how it is coming along...I know you are in there doc...I am not addressing this to you..except the elite part

drgoodvibe:
This is a good idea because I wasn't planning on selling the EA at all. I would most likely host the EA and the MT4 platform on an individual server account basis. Your way ahead of me in thinking ES! I just want to see this EA do well so I can put my own money in it! -dgv
Reason: