ElectricSavant's™ Challenge - page 3

If you have read the Blog you will understand that I must remain pure...and I can only offer you whatever profit you make...but I need the expiration...Lets keep this business like eventhough we are friends. I have a vision and I want to provide a resource for traders...

Is 6 months ok?

I hope you understand.

ES

davidke20:
ES,

Hmm... I'm giving this priority to you as a friend. So, I dont expect it to go commercial. It is up to you whether you wanna put it up the blog. But forgive me not taking the profit since I cant promise you the yield. I think this is the most fair deal. Until you think its worthwhile, then only YOU decide to give back my cut through the FCM. Or if you insist, then drop by and buy me a beer. Am deeply appreciated. Cheers

Regards

David

ElectricSavant:
If you have read the Blog you will understand that I must remain pure...and I can only offer you whatever profit you make...but I need the expiration...Lets keep this business like eventhough we are friends. I have a vision and I want to provide a resource for traders...

Is 6 months ok?

I hope you understand.

ES

Its ok with me. Dont need to offer me anything. Like I said, test me until either 1 of us feels frustrated, or I breached the rules(I hope it will never happen). Or touch on wood. I could have lose you 110 bucks in the 1st week. Then I shall just say you and me are having shit luck. Indeed, I agree its a big challenge to myself as well, because I never openly invite people to let me manage their account.

Regards

David

Sounds good...

May I report the ElectricSavant Ratio™ in my Blog as it develops?

ES

P.S. Early-Termination according the the ElectricSavant Ratio™ and all profits go to you if you would define the expiration. Account managment to be continued after expiration, assuming all is well. You are free to track your numbers as you wish, but I am developing a benchmark here and I am sure you will make it.

davidke20:
Grid trading system. Yield = 0 promise as all hedge fund promised. Drawdown is limitted by 11%. Whenever it reaches 11% MAXIMAL DRAWDOWN(included positions that is still floating) or ABSOLUTE DRAWDOWN(from tick chart ~ minute chart ~ Daily ~ monthly ~ yearly calculation, 11% DD at anyone time), close all orders and will never open trade anymore. Contract automatically terminate prematurely. Drawdown will be recalculated after lot size adjustment. If there is a lot size adjustment, previous water marked DD will be reset to 0. And the borderline of DD will be recalculate with the current balance while adjusting lot size to balance out the RRR. Compounding effect are based on NON static, 2:3 compound instead of 1:1. No sample of statement will be provide. No sample of account will be provide. So, its solely based on trust. I hope and expecting you already understand why I give these statements if you're a good fund manager. Still, the favor is on your side. You can try me for free and can terminate the deal anyonetime if you dislike it. Its a super fair deal for you. You risk 110 bucks to find a good EA, but you save the hassle of operate your own computer, to scratch your head from problems. You dont pay a penny to me no matter how much I make until both of us has the agreement, and the POA comes in and I take my cut through FCM.

Regards

David

ElectricSavant:
ok...one more thought here...

When I get the IBFX account funded with 1K may I list the view only log in here for those readers following this

I am not wanting to pull readers from tsd to my blog...this is not my intent at all...actually the readers of my blog will need to come here and log in..

ES

ES,

I prefer no detail to the others. Even if you decided to share results, you should put up screenshots only, without showing TICKET numbers, EA name, Account number. So, provide a login is a big no from my side.

Regards

David

ElectricSavant:
Why don't you do the math and declare the winner with this new suggested criteria? Really? why not...what is wrong with it?

Take you spam to your own thread and Forum...

I will trade these approved tradeable IBFX compatible EA's or appoved MA's from the coders live with one rank....Yield to Risk....This is fair...There is no contest here...other than sample size. Every EA should incorporate this ratio as part of their disclosure.

No Steinitzing Allowed

ES

What's wrong with equity if all the contestants has got the same amount deposited to start with and the same time to participate in the the contest?

You want the best EA so this could be a possibility to help you find one.

Another question is why you always need to act like you do? I know there are several people that are fed up with your mean comments, telling everyone they are idiots. Please stop it.

Michael

PS. Do you want to be right or happy, choose?

ok...one more thought here...

When I get the IBFX account funded with 1K may I list the view only log in here for those readers following this

I am not wanting to pull readers from tsd to my blog...this is not my intent at all...actually the readers of my blog will need to come here and log in..

oh wait...would they be able to see your EA (s)?...damn...

ES

davidke20:
Its ok with me. Dont need to offer me anything. Like I said, test me until either 1 of us feels frustrated, or I breached the rules(I hope it will never happen). Or touch on wood. I could have lose you 110 bucks in the 1st week. Then I shall just say you and me are having shit luck. Indeed, I agree its a big challenge to myself as well, because I never openly invite people to let me manage their account.

Regards

David

No1Viking

STOP!

No1Viking:
What's wrong with equity if all the contestants has got the same amount deposited to start with and the same time to participate in the the contest?

You want the best EA so this could be a possibility to help you find one.

Another question is why you always need to act like you do? I know there are several people that are fed up with your mean comments, telling everyone they are idiots. Please stop it.

Michael

PS. Do you want to be right or happy, choose?

I understand completely...I only report the most effective and revealing ElectricSavant Ratio in my blog without any other trading details that could be intrusive. I need to attract others and earn trust as I sorely need developers ...coders and managers for content in my blog for the readers there. I want to provide a resource.

I think this can be a win win situation for all if I remain pure. There seems to be a lot of support for this and the blog fills a niche' that seems to be missed on the Internet.

ES

P.S. David you are brave. There is a second offer by PM that will start in January...but this coder wishes to remain anonymous...I will report him as Trader "A". The reasoning for reporting at all...is to provide traders with hope that there is a resource available revealing live trading that can actually provide them with tangible dreams and answer the question that begs..."is this possible?"...Can I make money in Forex...with limited measurable risk for a consistent period?

davidke20:
ES,

I prefer no detail to the others. Even if you decided to share results, you should put up screenshots only, without showing TICKET numbers, EA name, Account number. So, provide a login is a big no from my side.

Regards

David

ES,

Please follow along with my EA. I would love to have an objective eye on it as it goes through stages of development over the next few weeks/months.

I will be posting regular results here.

OmegaSupreme.com

Reason: