Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 41

Reshetov >> :

SSB clearly has nothing to do with it, as it only controls the terminal tester. Look at the logs and find out when and where you got another instrument.

Funny thing... I was also at fault :)

I didn't do anything... I have eurusd 1h-1m,gbp 4h-1m,aud 1h-1m and eurjpy current 1m.

What else is there...

Where have all the lawyers gone?

Everyone works.

Instead of reading the manual or this thread you are willing to wait until you are blue in the face to be cooked and put in your mouth

Mischek >> :

Everyone works.

>> instead of reading the tutorial or this thread you're willing to wait till you're blue in the face to be cooked and put in your mouth.

Naturally... After all, I'm a beginner... and I'm already in the real world and I need to quickly and swiftly direct a straight line! Equity up, family starving, nibbled by the crisis and not a moment's peace... only forward. My salary is not paid, all I have left is a small deposit and a lot of hope, which is supported by Yuri's very good strategies, 3 of which are already working, and one has already brought me profit. And then some small nuances... And here you are :)

Mischek >> :

Everyone works.

Instead of reading the manual or this thread, you're willing to wait until you're blue in the face to be cooked and put in your mouth.

There are some people who don't read the manual. And it turns out there are others who act strictly according to the instructions.

I do not know whether to laugh or cry? But one guy got fed up, saying that SSB doesn't start and that's it. He insists that he is a cool expert in computer technology, has certificates and my program allegedly glitchy. All right, so I get in touch with him on Facebook. I ask him:

- What exactly isn't starting and at what stage? Have you downloaded the file?

- Have you downloaded it?

- Unzipped it?

- How do you do this?

- With the archiver.

- The description doesn't say anything about that.

- Then what did you run?

- What you downloaded. I start it up and the open terminal window doesn't appear. Another window pops up. I don't know what to do with it. How do I set the terminal name?

(Dialogue edited, because on the other side of the conversation was in the language of the Bastards, ie, had to still find out what exactly it's about).

I had to add details of the archiver in the instructions. Such are the pies.

- What exactly is not starting and at what stage? Have you downloaded the file?

- Downloaded.

- Unzipped it?

- How did you do that?

- With the archiver.

- The description doesn't say anything about that.

- Then what did you run?

- The one I downloaded. I run it and the open terminal window doesn't appear. Another window pops up. I don't know what to do with it. How do you set the terminal name?

It happens.

- Are those the pieces of paper that are framed on the wall?

- No, they're the papers you pay for at the shop.

BARS >> :

It happens.

According to a poll on the website, 33% never managed to get SSB up and running. And there was a time when the results for this item fluctuated around 50% of respondents.

Hopefully now, due to the clarification of the instructions regarding unpacking the file before use, this figure will go down a bit?

I'll add to the thread.

on the phone.

on the other end was probably a bouncy virus.

After several minutes of useless dialogue I suggest forcibly switching off the computer, then we will solve everything.

there - it won't shut down

here - the hell with it, unplug it, we'll save what's left later

there - well !? what ?

there - it still works

there - who?

there - computer

Reshetov >> :

According to the results of the poll on the website, 33% never managed to get SSB up and running. And it was so, that the results for this item varied within 50% of the respondents.

Hopefully, now with the clarification of the instructions regarding unpacking the file before use, this figure will go down a bit?

I'll join in the bone grinding tomorrow... :)

Let's hope for the best ! that 101 question about it is a thing of the past :)

Reason: