Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 58

hi, where can i get the latest electra EA? is there any way to use Electra in 5 decimal ?

Look at this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

Latest is Electra Absolute (Electra v1.17).

On this post too as the links to download and the settings:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

Yes: 5 digit, ECN, any broker suffixes and so on.

By the way - this version did 778 pips for this week (4 digit pips).

Electra Won't trade

newdigital,

how come my Electra V1.17 says: "not enough money to trade 0.20 2010.10.18 05:01:16"

It doesn't make any sense...the account was opened with $50,000, and not only that, the time right now is 10:05 PM 10-17-2010.

Additionally, the trend indicators say:

M5 trend

M15 trend

H1 trend

H4 trend

No Up Arrows or Dwon Arrows.

Can you tell me what's going on?

Warren

Post settings used for forward test

Hello newdigital,

I have installed Electra on a test environment and I don't get result even by far to what you get. Is it possible to post the set file used for the evaluation?

Hi wseyle,

Thanks for your email (it was you who sent email to me using Contact Us form?).

I replied and I post this reply on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page89

As to me so more good version is 1.17 version (I posted the settings - see the thread with the links). Besides, Electra EA is not trading often and the trades are keeping for the long time so ... wait.

As I remember - this EA is using AbsoluteStrengthForEA indicator and may be - some others.

If you will still have the problems so write here and I will try to help.

Electra rockin...

Hi,

Kudos to a great thread and a great EA. Been running for 2 days now with $70 profit on a $490 account on six charts.

EURUSD

GBPJPY

USDCAD

USDJPY

GBPUSD

EURJPY

I had to hunt all over for the settings, so the least I can contribute is the .set file to help others.

Also remember to change the magic number for each chart to a unique number.

thanks newdigital and team and of course no guarantees...

binoy.

Files:
electra.set  1 kb

Hi Newdigital. I need to know some information. Thanks

Hi Newdigital,

I need some further information about Electra V1.17 as follows:

1. What is the minimum amount to trade with this ea if using fixed lot size like 0.05 per pair and maximum no. of pairs is 4 pairs only ?

2. Does this EA have Martingale strategy ? and/or hedging strategy ?

3. How can I know about the max drawdown per each pair ?

+ To Binoy1: which broker are you testing this ea on? From your preset file, it seems that you are using entry type = 3 which is Stochastics ? while Newdigital seems to use entry type = 2 which is Absolute strength ?

Thank you for all your information to be provided for my better understanding.

Best regards,

James

1. What is the minimum amount to trade with this ea if using fixed lot size like 0.05 per pair and maximum no. of pairs is 4 pairs only ?

I do not remember now.

In the beginning of the thread - there was some author's requirements about minimum deposit size.

By the way - MTF EAs are more risky than usual martingale so initial deposit should not be small one.

2. Does this EA have Martingale strategy ? and/or hedging strategy ?

Not.

3. How can I know about the max drawdown per each pair ?

On balance drawdown only (just read the statement).

As to open floating max drawdown so it was not more than 2,000 dollars for all the pairs.

But this EA - on-balance drawdown is most important (it should be in side the statements).

Hi Newdigital. I need some information on Electra ea. Thanks

Hi Newdigital,

Thanks for your reply and information.

I need further information on this positive equity ea "Electra" as follows:

1. On balance drawdown only (just read the statement).

As to open floating max drawdown so it was not more than 2,000 dollars for all the pairs.

But this EA - on-balance drawdown is most important (it should be in side the statements).

+ I don't quite understand about "On-balance drawdown" and "Floating max drawdown". Please kindly post a statement, and show me what is called On-balance drawdown and what is called floating max drawdown.

Thanks a lot.

2. Which pairs do you see and think is the consistent profit-making pairs so far after more than 1 year forward-testing them? In terms of making profitable pips as well as Low On-balance drawdown? Please help.

Thanks a lot

James

Reason: