Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 63

Hi people, new digital are you still doing forward test for this EA ? Can you tell me what is the exit rules to take profit ?

I'm tempted to close it because it's in positive pips, got a little drawndown but it's now up.

In average how much time each trade takes ?

Thank you

Good luck

felipebr:
Hi people, new digital are you still doing forward test for this EA ? Can you tell me what is the exit rules to take profit ?

I'm tempted to close it because it's in positive pips, got a little drawndown but it's now up.

In average how much time each trade takes ?

Thank you

Good luck

There are few rules for exit ... I do not remember all of them but just some of them:

ATR exit,

ATRStoploss = 1; // Our SL is this Number * ATR

partial exit (ATR based)

trades may be opened from few hours till many days untill will be closed.

Do you still doing visual reports about this EA ? I would like to know what is the drawndown for the most profitable pair.

Thank you

felipebr:
Do you still doing visual reports about this EA ? I would like to know what is the drawndown for the most profitable pair. Thank you

yes, doing.

I will try to get information during the weekends.

Thank you.. waiting for your results.

This EA look's very good.

Good luck

Hi felipebr,

Alpari UK is deleting the history in Account History tab in terminal wirdow so the best way to check for profitable pairs is excel files - which is always on the last post of this thread.

So, the only history is awaylable is since October last year (I am trading this EA since May 2009 on one account).

So, most profitable pairs according to the excel files (since may 2009):

- AUDJPY;

- AUDUSD;

- CHFJPY;

- EURAUD;

- EURCAD;

- EURCHF;

- EURGBP;

- EURJPY;

- EURUSD;

- GBPJPY;

- NZDJPY;

- NZDUSD.

Trades which are open right now:

Files:

As to visual statements so there are some of them:

EURAUD:

AUDJPY:

AUDUSD:

CHFJPY:

more to follow ...

Nzdusd:

[attach=config]141196[/attach]

eurjpy:

[attach=config]141197[/attach]

nzdjpy:

[attach=config]141198[/attach]

And it is the statement for AUDJPY as an example (you can find all the statements on attachment 2 post above this one):

Files:

Hi newdigital, it looks great but I would need more money on pocket for this hedging.. since some pairs can get high drawndown I need more funds to avoid margin call.

Thank you for the reports

Good luck

Reason: