Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 81

newdigital:
Equity protection is working in Metatrader with Alpha running. If you are using RAS with Alpha so you are having my equity protection from my Metatrader.

By the way, Alpha and Electra EAs are hard coded MTF EAs which is very dangerous. If you want to use it so ... may be you do not need to trade 19 pairs simultaniously ... just go to RAS Alpha advanced stats, select the pair from "Filter" and press Filter button. And you will have balance/equity and all the figures for this pair. In that way you can select most profitable pair.

-----------

We are going to improve Alpha and Electra EAs soon.

Fully right Newdigital.

retsel, better to stay with the pairs with high liquidity. Euro, cable, looney...

It depends on the settings.

In Alpha RSI settings lot size is changable (by you).

In other RAS settings: lot size is created by Alpha EA without your participation based on risk and so on.

hey guys ERROR?

im wondering if this error message will mess up live trading?

2008.11.11 23:40 Alpha9v1.19 GBPUSD,M30: OrderModify error 1

and if so can we fix it?

ThankS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think we can backtest this right?

also if we cant backtest can we change the 15 minute trend to true the rest false then put on a 15 minute chart shouldnt

that work?

sfmain:
i dont think we can backtest this right?

also if we cant backtest can we change the 15 minute trend to true the rest false then put on a 15 minute chart shouldnt

that work?

Besidesthis EA is MTF I suggest you to read first post. Authors backtested the EA and made comments about.

Thank You linuxser

sfmain:
im wondering if this error message will mess up live trading?

2008.11.11 23:40 Alpha9v1.19 GBPUSD,M30: OrderModify error 1

and if so can we fix it?

ThankS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen this before in other ea's that seem to be otherwise working. Probably just redundant stop modifications.

endo77:
I've seen this before in other ea's that seem to be otherwise working. Probably just redundant stop modifications.

Probably. Which broker are you using?

Reason: