Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 76

EquityTrailing

What if I turn EquityTrading off, how does it close orders then?

With EquityTrading off does it still close all orders when it closes its orders, or does it only close the orders it opened?

Which RAS ID

Linuxser:
ID 184 and 377 all alpha related links: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

Which RAS ID is for PET %1 and which for RSI alone?

alpine4133:
Which RAS ID is for PET %1 and which for RSI alone?

ID for Alpha9v1.19 PSRSI is 377.

I hope you can discover which is for the other.

Stops if EquityTrailing = False

What closes the trades if I want EquityTrailing = False.

Is it RSI that closes the trades? Has anyone tried it this way?

I do not want the EA to close all orders when it closes trades.

Stops in Alpha

Mr. alpine4133,

As I understand there are two global stops in Alpha .

1. AccountEquityPercentProtectio which will close ALL your opened trades if the account equity drops to the preset value.

2. PercentEquityTrailing which will close ALL your opened trades if the account equity gain to the preset value which you can turn it off.

For individual Trades :-

3. SLPipsUnderOverSMA which will close those trades if the individual currency pair price crosses over/below the 200MA to the preset value.

4. For trades triggered by HMA signals you can select to close by profit target or PSAR (UsePSAR_TS = False / True; ).

5. For trades triggered by SRSI signals will be closed by PSAR.

alpine4133:
What if I turn EquityTrading off, how does it close orders then? With EquityTrading off does it still close all orders when it closes its orders, or does it only close the orders it opened?

I will only close the orders it opened , (due to association by magic number's). But the equity calculation is taken from the account So if other trades are being done in the account, either manually or by other EA's, then the equity calculation will go all wrong.

alpine4133:
What closes the trades if I want EquityTrailing = False.

Is it RSI that closes the trades? Has anyone tried it this way?

I do not want the EA to close all orders when it closes trades.

you can still use equity trailing but set a different magic numer for each instance of Alpha applied to each pair. Alpha will then open a set of trades on say, EUR/CHF and when the euity reaches the set % it will close all the orders on that pair.

Pet or RSI

can you have PET and RSI both turned on?

What is your experience?

is have one and not the other more profitable

What is everytones experience?

Which pair and what time frame is most profitable for you?

I how everyone can contribute to this question.

alpine4133:
Which pair and what time frame is most profitable for you? I how everyone can contribute to this question.

I run Apha on 20 pairs with the SRSI too. This means all time frames are covered. No one pair is the most profitable but together they are profitable.

Reason: