Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 54

Updated situation for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (same 19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

All the settings are on this post.

Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF).

No any trades are open yet.

-----------------

All the settings were uploaded/attached to this post including the settings for small deposit size and RSI settings ad so on.

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

I hope they will meet each other one day (equity in blue and balance in yellow).

All the settings are on this post

Files:

Updated situation for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (same 19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF).

No any trades are open yet.

-----------------

All the settings were uploaded/attached to this post including the settings for small deposit size and RSI settings ad so on.

19 pairs.

------------

As we see from the image so it was Equity Trailing (PTE, or PercentEquityTrailing) so all open trades were closed in profit. What is Equity Trailing?

This settings:

So, all open trades (see post #540) were closed:

Updated statements for Alpha EA with different settings.

Trailing Stop

I have a question about alpha 1.19...I've noticed that the EA has a trailing stop of 10 pips, but it doesn't seem to be trailing properly. I have it on a 1H chart and it's at +155 pips, but it will close with only a 1 pip profit...Do I have something set wrong? How can make it close with more than 1 pip profit or trail as it should?

I did receive a suggestion to change PSAR to true, and I will try that as well. All feedback is welcome. TIA!

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

I hope they will meet each other one day (equity in blue and balance in yellow).

All the settings are on this post

Files:

Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF).

-----------------

Reason: