Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 16

project1972:

The most affordable option is use the EA at IBFX on a mini 1,000 account OR Alpari UK have microlots, in this case a 10,000 account at Alpari is ok.

I should add that the worst performer broker is IBFX, it work but the EA perform way better on NF, FXDD or Alpari UK, maybe it's because IBFX data filter.

How is LiteForex.org Broker ?

They are offer Mini Lite Account with minimal deposit $1 and use US Cents to Account Currency.

Can I use $100 to play with Alpha EA? it's enough..?

Thanks

Linuxser:
Do you have the file VHF_v1.mq4? on this folder C:\Program Files\Interbank FX1\experts\indicators\

Linuxser,

Actually, after downloading (VHF_v1.mq4) it saved as VHF_v1[1].mq4. So addition of "[1]" was the reason not able to find correct file.

You are great.

Thanks very much for you and ND for wounderfull support.

Best regards,

Noel

invest2fx:
How is LiteForex.org Broker ?

They are offer Mini Lite Account with minimal deposit $1 and use US Cents to Account Currency.

Can I use $100 to play with Alpha EA? it's enough..?

Thanks

For LiteForex.org Broker: even in cents you will have 0.1 lot size minimum. It means the following:

you deposited 100 and you will get 10,000 in your account and minimim lot size is 0.1 in Metatrader.

It is the same as trading 100 dollars by 0.001 lot size.

Or 1000 dollars by 0.01 lot size.

Or 10,000 by 0.1 lot size.

I am testing Alpha on 10,000 demo deposit with 0.01 lot size (minimum lot size).

I was wondering if anyone has trading this with a live account yet. I am going to start doing it next week sometime. Wondering if anyone has had any results with this.

drumr:
I was wondering if anyone has trading this with a live account yet. I am going to start doing it next week sometime. Wondering if anyone has had any results with this.

Demo test for a number of months (6-12?) with your computer on 24/7, testing various brokers and settings, then think about going live with a small amount testing for another length of time. This EA was only released less than 2 months ago, barely enough time to test it.

Settings

newdigital:
And it is the statment for GBPJPY.

No any open trades now for GBPJPY so EA did more than 900 pips just for this pairs only.

There are some pairs which are not performing good now.

But equity is in positive value:

Hey newdigital, can you tell me what setting are you using? Can you post your settings file?

Thanks

It is my settings.

Files:

newdigital:
It is my settings.

Where is this file can I put to setting in my metatrader platform?

invest2fx:
Where is this file can I put to setting in my metatrader platform?

You need to drop this file into \experts\presets folder and then load from the EA.

Files:
easet.jpg  28 kb

newdigital:
For LiteForex.org Broker: even in cents you will have 0.1 lot size minimum. It means the following:

you deposited 100 and you will get 10,000 in your account and minimim lot size is 0.1 in Metatrader.

It is the same as trading 100 dollars by 0.001 lot size.

Or 1000 dollars by 0.01 lot size.

Or 10,000 by 0.1 lot size.

I am testing Alpha on 10,000 demo deposit with 0.01 lot size (minimum lot size).

Thanks for your quick respon...

If I only have small fund example $250, so I only want to trade with 4 pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/YEN, USD/CHF, USD/YEN). What do I had enough account to trade with Alpha EA..?

I think I'll use micro lot 0.01 Lot with LiteForex Broker.

Thanks...Regards,

Reason: